Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

momo88 said:
I think it would be better if we merge this thread with the one next week against stoke cause its going to end 1-0 or 1-1 with the same scenario.

As for the result it was coming the 2012-2013 2.0 copy and paste such crazy thinking that you can defend a title by buying the likes of Fernando and Co.
correct

we are playing a team fighting relegation , who have no confidence , coming off a home thrashing by the mighty newcastle , and we start with 2 defensive midfield players at home , and no width or genuine wingers to open up a 10 man defence . MP is to blame 100% today ,picked the wrong team and wrong tactics . Its deja vu , a decent manager unable to motivate the team to defend a title.

Really stuttering now and have been for sometime.

Massive changes ahead on and off the field in the summer.

5 sides closing in on us and you wonder if the players have the desire for a fight any more.

Starts from the top.

MP won't be with us next season.

Listless and too predictable.

Can't think of a single player who is at what the can be and need to be.

Some are way below.

whp.blue said:
beano46 said:
Don't worry people It's not all bad at least we've got one of Vinnie's motivational positive tweets to look forward to later.

I would like to see him tweet some thing along the lines of

"all the team except we let ourselves,the Club and most of all our fans down today with our totally inept performance. So much so we are all donating our hugely inflated wages to a local Children's Charity"

Haha me too mate

If this is the so called 'holistic' style or approach that Bergiristain and Sorano so much admire, I'm beginning to tire of it.

Etihad Dave said:
der bomber28 said:
How does a team, with the best defence in the league.

This is rubbish IMO. We haven't got the best defence in the league, far from it.

Kompany's best days are behind him. Clichy is average. Demichelis is average. Mangala is a poor signing. Kolorov is shite.

Only Zaba is class.

Didn't mean this season, meant we have gone from probably the best defence in the league to this.

Just heard SHB giving it to Wagg & Goater with both barrels on GMR phone in - Absolutely spot on with those points Alex

we are playing a team fighting relegation , who have no confidence , coming off a home thrashing by the mighty newcastle , and we start with 2 defensive midfield players at home , and with no width or genuine wingers to open up a 10 man defence . MP is to blame 100% today ,picked the wrong team and wrong tactics . Its deja vu , a decent manager unable to motivate the team to defend a title.

Moriati said:
If this is the so called 'holistic' style or approach that Bergiristain and Sorano so much admire, I'm beginning to tire of it.
We had an engineer now we need a surgeon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.