Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

Etihad Dave said:
Benarbia said:
Truly diabolical and probably against the worst team in the league

This is the thing for me. Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, hell even the RAGs would have beaten Hull by a few goals at home today.

We are too soft, we dont punish teams like we used to.

Title is over. NO WAY will a Mourinho team surrender 7 points. He is going to be drinking his glass of red, feet up, smiling like a twat tonight.

Ha ha etihad/united Dave, you are even calling yourselves rags now, everyone said that NO WAY will a Alex ferguson team surrender an 8 point lead, ouch bet that hurt, 20 titles and we won the most exciting one ever, must hurt that, every one remembers the Agerooooooo moment, I can't remember how utd won any of theirs.

abysmal is all I will say. Had draw written all over it after the first 5 mins.

Looked at the management on the sidelines today and it reminded me of the old guys in the balcony in the Muppets. The rest of the cast were on the field pretending to play football.

Just back fucking awful, why Milner isn't starting ahead of Fernando I'll never know, he's the only one with any drive when Yaya isn't there. Kompany doesn't look fit/arsed, can't hear him on the pitch at all. If I was Aguero I'd be angling for a move because this squad isn't going to win much in the. Next few years, I thought if we could keep it to 5 points with bony and Yaya coming back we may have a chance but we don't look up for a fight.
Silva is marked out the game and the two Fs in the middle offer us nothing going forward so we are relying in Nasri, Aguero and Dzeko to score!! Why does no one take responsibility to score? Nasri got himself hurt today because he didn't out his foot through it in the first half and no one else wants to shoot, you have to question the manager as he for an engineer he has no plan B, at least with Mancini when we retained the ball we looked impressive we now just seem. To have gone for hoofing into the space and hoping a cross is met by someone, bloody clueless.

chesterbells said:
Just heard SHB giving it to Wagg & Goater with both barrels on GMR phone in - Absolutely spot on with those points Alex

Just glad he's not posting his shite on here at the moment. He has a breakdown after every poor result.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
we are playing a team fighting relegation , who have no confidence , coming off a home thrashing by the mighty newcastle , and we start with 2 defensive midfield players at home , and no width or genuine wingers to open up a 10 man defence . MP is to blame 100% today ,picked the wrong team and wrong tactics . Its deja vu , a decent manager unable to motivate the team to defend a title.

It's frustrating, and I agree. When a team is going to put 10 behind the ball and hope for a draw whilst we need and expect a win, the opposition is WINNING when a match is 0-0. Every second we waste not scoring is a blessing for them -- the slow, laconic build-up tactics plays directly into their hands. So you must counter that with as much pace and width as you can. It should be all out pace and attack at the open, not Mickey Mouse dink the ball around. Argh.

Unless two DMs are in because Pelle is legitimately worried about protecting our back line, even against a striker who hasn't scored in 20 matches. That's an even sadder commentary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.