Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

whp.blue said:
bobmcfc said:
chicagoblues said:
Only Pelle can bore womanly boobs and that is an insult to manhood ;P

Yes, I think I shall drown myself in kopparberg now.

to be fair I don't need a shit performance like today to go down that particular well trodden road

I might over eat too

Damn you city !!

Zaba, Clichy , Kolarov and Sagna there is our problem.
No need for 4 fullbacks as the constant rotation is not allowing us to have a settled defence.
Must be the easiest position on the field to have youth players to cover.

J_Bow said:
You know we've been very bad when virtually everyone's in agreement here.

Slow build up is killing us, where's the one, two touch passing gone? Lately we're just trying to play through the middle and when it isn't open we just go backwards or try the same thing again. We also love the give and go pass around the back of the defence with the wide man, rarely comes off.

The main thing is I just think we have no clear plan on how we want to approach the game, there seems to be no structure or organization to the side.

I mean we played Nasri and Silva out wide, naturally both drift in and roam anywhere which means we become too compact and have no real width. The two of Fernando and Fernandinho just doesn't work, not enough creativity and both aren't good at keeping possession and moving it quickly (hello Yaya)

Something surprising was seeing Zaba and Kompany shouting at each other, both seem well under par this season and are clearly flustered with the way we are playing right now.

Agree with you a lot about our play, it's so predictable and opposition have worked it out. I don't know if it's because they're so focused on playing in a specific way but it feels very laboured.

manimanc said:
Juan King said:
chesterbells said:
Just heard SHB giving it to Wagg & Goater with both barrels on GMR phone in - Absolutely spot on with those points Alex

Just glad he's not posting his shite on here at the moment. He has a breakdown after every poor result.
as do most o here on a matchday..
good job they wasn`t around when we was in division 3 fuck me...

Thats right mate, those who criticise after awful team selections/performances are all bloody JCLs arent they. Fookin glory hunters

Intensity speed of play guts work-rate energy Width crossing intelligence there wasn't any! Players fault? Managers fault? Or just another one of those games?

This is what happens when you have a 'Director Of Football'.

The manager employed is a yes man and he does what some guy in a suit says.

The club is evidently being built on Rijkaard's Barcelona. Yet it's direction is incredibly flawed, this is a far more competitive league than La Liga and at the moment none of our youth products are being pushed through. And the less said about some of the signings, the better.

scousemanc said:
Pathetic. Clueless. Embarrassing.
Goodbye title, goodbye Pellegrini, goodbye season ticket.
What a fcukin wimp, plastic, fickle or just a rag?

About as bad as it gets today. Quibbling over a contract renewal for Milner and yet Pellegrini starts Fernando (a poor man's Javi Garcia). Milner and Navas our two best players v Chelsea only on the bench yet Nasri and Dzeko start when clearly neither is anywhere near fit (which also applies to Kompany and Aguero).
Lucky to get a point today. Time to forget the title and concentrate on staying in the top 4. Against a team woefully out of form and lacking confidence we stroll about for 45 minutes not seemingly interested in fighting or working hard enough. A shambles from start to finish and the fine free kick from Milner papering over the cracks of another dreadful home performance. Pellegrini should forget Fernando and start Milner in every game. Silva really poor today too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.