Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

When Kompany was injured the general view seemed to be when he returned the defence would be sorted. When Aguero was injured the general view seemed to be when he returned the attack would be sorted. Now it seems that when Yaya returns the midfield will be sorted. We are supposed to have the strongest team in the league with two players for each position but virtually every time we play it seems as if the team thinks that we just have turn up and the opposition will roll over. You'd think that after five matches without a win even the stupidest player would have worked out that everybody has to play his best for every minute of every match.

At the moment we are seven points behind Chelsea and seven points above Arsenal in sixth spot. I we don't turn round our performance immediately with a strong win against Stoke I don't see that we stand a chance of catching Chelsea and we may well struggle to make a top four finish.

Frustrating yes, annoying yes... but overall not a good game... I think this is the start of a run that will see us till the end of the season will we win the league no idea.. but we will push until the last game as always.

I am positive and its difficult because I have seen us SHIT and this was no where near our worse in the last 34 years.. I will always remain positive :)

Hart 1 - Nowt to do but still managed to fuck up everything
Zaba 5 - Completely disappeared as an attacking force
Clichy 7 - Decent game again
Kompany 6 - Meh
MDM 6 - Meh
Nasri 5 - Shoooooooot
Silva 6 - Not at his best but still never should have been subbed
Fernando 3 - Being played out of position but still shit. Giving the ball away twice in the 1st 10 mins summed him up
Dinho 5 - Ran about a lot but cowardly on the ball. Another failure to step it up in Yaya's absence
Dzeko 6 - Seen him play worse
Aguero 5 - One piece of brilliance in a game with no service

Navas 6 - Dangerous but same as usual really
Milner 7 - Brilliant free kick and plenty of effort
Jovetic 5 - Busy doing nowt

Pellegrini 10 - Superb management to lose/draw (same thing really) against Hull at home

Barcon said:
malg said:
Just back from work. Can someone just give me a quick couple of lines on what happened (I know it was 1-1!), and who was good/poor for us. Cheers.

Ref denied us two clear cut penalties mate.

They were not penalties and don't blame the ref for this one. We were utter fucking shit and were lucky to get a point.

Even I can find no real positives in that game!! Thank goodness for Jimmy's goal. (Sign the contract Jimmy! I did shout that at him for the 10th time just seconds before he scored)

I can't even say we're Man City we fight to the end because, apart from Jimmy, Zaba and Clichy I don't really think we did. The Boys in Blue never give in? Sorry, they did today.

This was not a bad day at the office this was a didn't turn up day at the office. Actually why they left the dressing room I'll never know because it was just as if they couldn't be bothered so they might as well (apart from the exceptions mentioned above) have stayed there for all the good they did!!

Yes the ref was rubbish and maybe Mr Pellegrini didn't get his tactics right, but the players are the ones on the pitch, they are the ones who should be PLAYING FOOTBALL, that's what you get paid for lads.

jauganaut said:
Bluemanc100 said:
madden150 said:
Another week, another poor performance and result. Like United in 2013, Chelsea will now win the league with a squad that's nothing special and without being tested because City cant get there arses in gear. How many times Pellegrini and players? We all now what teams are going to try and do at the eithad, deal with it!

There is one player in the Chelsea squad who is the difference, as when the rags won the league after us...

We fucked up big time trying to play the agent and lost out on him

He would 100% have taken us to the next level and we blew it

I said this, but I was called ignorant because he apparently prefferred London. Nothing to do with top brass trying to dick around when they had 0 leverage insteading of coughing up the dosh required.

Exactly why we lost him....... £6 million I heard which was small change looking at how good he is

I'm far from ITK but I am sure Marwood sanctioned spunking the money on Sinclair instead...... Inspired decision that turned out to be

Silva_Spell said:
Hart 1 - Nowt to do but still managed to fuck up everything
Zaba 5 - Completely disappeared as an attacking force
Clichy 7 - Decent game again
Kompany 6 - Meh
MDM 6 - Meh
Nasri 5 - Shoooooooot
Silva 6 - Not at his best but still never should have been subbed
Fernando 3 - Being played out of position but still shit. Giving the ball away twice in the 1st 10 mins summed him up
Dinho 6 - Ran about a lot but cowardly on the ball. Another failure to step it up in Yaya's absence
Dzeko 6 - Seen him play worse
Aguero 5 - One piece of brilliance in a game with no service

Navas 6 - Dangerous but same as usual really
Milner 7 - Brilliant free kick and plenty of effort
Jovetic 5 - Busy doing nowt

Pellegrini 10 - Superb management to lose/draw (same thing really) against Hull at home

Demichellis gifted them their goal. He was fucking crap.

£32m or more spent on Mangala and he can't even get in against hull at home.

The fact that Clichy was probably our best player sums up just how shit the rest were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.