Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

malg said:
Barcon said:
malg said:
Just back from work. Can someone just give me a quick couple of lines on what happened (I know it was 1-1!), and who was good/poor for us. Cheers.

Ref denied us two clear cut penalties mate.
Right, I've no fucking idea if you're taking the piss!

Why would I take the piss? The **** of a ref denied Silva a clear cut penalty when he was shoved to the ground from behind and the same when Nasri almost had his feet kicked into the stands. But it was obvious how it would pan out when Sergio was shoved the deck from behind and was penalized for handball early in the first half.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Barcon said:
malg said:
Just back from work. Can someone just give me a quick couple of lines on what happened (I know it was 1-1!), and who was good/poor for us. Cheers.

They were not penalties and don't blame the ref for this one. We were utter fucking shit and were lucky to get a point.

The push on Silva was a stonewall penalty.

Agree with the bit in bold though

Poor first 45...deserved to go in at least 1 down...one way traffic second half but mostly huff n puff...Sergio very unlucky with a piece of sublime skill and Silva denied stonewall pen...could have been different....now more than at any point this season we need to dig in and hang on....it's not looking great based on recent form but there are points to play for and no towel needs throwing in just yet.

does anyone know why we arent getting stonewall penalties at home ? Aguero against boro and silva in todays game , if we had got those spot kicks , both those games would have turned out completely different.

citytill1die84 said:
Shirley said:
scousemanc said:
Pathetic. Clueless. Embarrassing.
Goodbye title, goodbye Pellegrini, goodbye season ticket.
What a fcukin wimp, plastic, fickle or just a rag?

All of em in 1 and a scouse.

I pay over £700 for my season ticket, so I think that entitles me to express an opinion without being called names. But name-calling tends to be what the armchair "supporters" on here resort to.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Barcon said:
malg said:

They were not penalties and don't blame the ref for this one. We were utter fucking shit and were lucky to get a point.

They were fucking nailed on......

I'm always trying to see a positive, 40+ years following us I suppose it's natural. I'm struggling after this though. Comedy goal for them, lack of urgency from us and clueless about getting past a 9 man defence, again. Sergio's getting sharper maybe the best I can come up with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.