Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

scousemanc said:
citytill1die84 said:
Shirley said:
What a fcukin wimp, plastic, fickle or just a rag?

All of em in 1 and a scouse.

I pay over £700 for my season ticket, so I think that entitles me to express an opinion without being called names. But name-calling tends to be what the armchair "supporters" on here resort to.

Hahahahahah

Good game fellas.

Obviously disappointed to miss out on the 3 points so late but didn't expect anything before the game, shame Elmo couldn't put his header away.

Wicked free-kick by Milner though, great power and curve.

Now please take 3 points against all the teams around us.

Enjoy the rest of the season and good luck at Barca!

This is nothing to do with a Mancini / Pellegrino (the watter) conversation.

Simply this. If you remember the last days before Bobby we were leaking goals like fuck. He literally changed that in about 4 weeks. That needs to be done again...NOW.

Which of their players was Nasri almost fighting with at the end of the match as the teams were coming off the pitch? Vinny had to calm him down but he pulled away from Vinny and went back for another go and Joe had to pull him away as well. Then he was still going on about it as he walked to the tunnel.

Bluemanc100 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Barcon said:
Ref denied us two clear cut penalties mate.

They were not penalties and don't blame the ref for this one. We were utter fucking shit and were lucky to get a point.

They were fucking nailed on......

Well the crowd didn't seem overly outraged. One was offside wasn't it?

Why do we always blame everyone else when we are shit? It's the fucking players that are to blame for this. No one else.

No tempo, no urgency, no movement, no shape, no ideas. Hull only had to turn up today and they were very very unfortunate not to go away with 3 points. This wasn't a gutsy defensive display from the opposition, it wasn't just "one of those days" it's been like this for the entire season bar one or two games and there's no signs of it changing. We rely on somebody to come up with an individual moment of brilliance to win games and considering the amateur way we defend we often need 2-3 of those per game to win.

Blame is lay Firmly with the manager. He's made no attempt to change our style when it's clear we've been found out, there's no alternative option and most worrying of all, he seemingly can't see it himself. Yet to see any post match comments from him but they're usually along the lines of... "we played a good game, we controlled the game" "we had many chances to score, the opposition had only 1 chance" "there's still (insert number) points to play for" It's nowhere near good enough from him, I love Pellegrini and no doubt everybody at the club does too but the simple fact is, the players are being poorly managed.

tamworthblue said:
This is nothing to do with a Mancini / Pellegrino (the watter) conversation.

Simply this. If you remember the last days before Bobby we were leaking goals like fuck. He literally changed that in about 4 weeks. That needs to be done again...NOW.

I know that Bobby seemed to have lost the dressing room and did bear a grudge but part of me would love to see him back

Has a team ever missed one player as much as we're missing Yaya at the moment?

Got to do everything possible to make sure he's back and playing at Stoke

Bluemanc100 said:
They were not penalties and don't blame the ref for this one. We were utter fucking shit and were lucky to get a point.

They were fucking nailed on......

Well the crowd didn't seem overly outraged. One was offside wasn't it?

Why do we always blame everyone else when we are shit? It's the fucking players that are to blame for this. No one else.

Dog shit doesn't excuse the ref from doing his job and the challenge on merlin was as nailed on as they get.

Decisions like that change games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.