Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Bluemanc100 said:
They were not penalties and don't blame the ref for this one. We were utter fucking shit and were lucky to get a point.

They were fucking nailed on......

Well the crowd didn't seem overly outraged. One was offside wasn't it?

Why do we always blame everyone else when we are shit? It's the fucking players that are to blame for this. No one else.

Spot on

Bluemanc100 said:
They were not penalties and don't blame the ref for this one. We were utter fucking shit and were lucky to get a point.

Why do we always blame everyone else when we are shit? It's the fucking players that are to blame for this. No one else.

I agree, we were shite but there were two nailed on penalties (the offside not one of them) where Nasri had his feet taken with no attempt to play the ball, Bruce the culprit. The other was Sergio I think....

If we carry this form til the end of the season then those players who signed a performance related contract will be seriously broke!

scousemanc said:
citytill1die84 said:
Shirley said:
What a fcukin wimp, plastic, fickle or just a rag?

All of em in 1 and a scouse.

I pay over £700 for my season ticket, so I think that entitles me to express an opinion without being called names. But name-calling tends to be what the armchair "supporters" on here resort to.

Going off your other post,your season ticket will be £0 next season............today wasn't good,no better than the last few home games.....you want to sling your seasoncard on the back of a few bad results,then do it.....you don't have to announce it on here.I am pretty sure there will be people on here who spend a lot more than you do following city,and not reacting like you are.

blueinsa said:
Bluemanc100 said:

Dog shit doesn't excuse the ref from doing his job and the challenge on merlin was as nailed on as they get.

Decisions like that change games.

Well maybe but we have won 1 in 6. That is shit and Pellegrini and the players are equally as culpable.

Too many people are too quick to excuse these underachieving bunch with other excuses.

I dont usually comment so soon or even at all after a game but, I am in my 39th season as a season ticket holder and i have seen far worse performances from us, but with the players we have now that was utter dogsite. Sorry but ineeded to get that off my chest

Bluemanc100 said:
Bluemanc100 said:

I agree, we were shite but there were two nailed on penalties (the offside not one of them) where Nasri had his feet taken with no attempt to play the ball, Bruce the culprit. The other was Sergio I think....

Silva, that was a penalty.

Shirley said:
If we carry this form til the end of the season then those players who signed a performance related contract will be seriously broke!

I seriously doubt it.

They will be sat contemplating a swim in their pool or whatever other luxury they have while we fucking fume over it for a week. They won't give a shit.

No doubt they will spin their usual bullshit this week only to serve up similar at Stoke.

Nice try at trolling but it was an honest statement. We need some serious defensive coaching. It's shambolic at the moment.

Bluemanc100 said:
tamworthblue said:
This is nothing to do with a Mancini / Pellegrino (the watter) conversation.

Simply this. If you remember the last days before Bobby we were leaking goals like fuck. He literally changed that in about 4 weeks. That needs to be done again...NOW.

I know that Bobby seemed to have lost the dressing room and did bear a grudge but part of me would love to see him back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.