Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

mscenterh750 said:
BenLlewellyn said:
Based on that performance, which players do you think are sitting at home, absolutely devastated about the result?
None of the c**ts, they will all be swanning around Manchester, Alderley Edge and Wilmslow with there trophy wags, not giving a single fucking fuck.

The wags won't be happy then???????????/.....sorry maybe the players won't be happy.
I'll piss off.

Fuck me, just seen the goal for Hull on MOTD, it was a complete comedy of errors. Seriously what the flying fuck.

It doesn't work playing 4-4-2 with Nasri and Silva as creative midfielders with two other holding midfielders, whoever they are. Samir and David naturally drift wide, which means we have a fucking big hole in the middle of the park, cos the holding midfielders sit too deep. Against an opposition playing 4-5-1, we are outnumbered in the middle, meaning we rarely picking up the 2nd ball.

When we play the likes of Hull / Stoke / Palace etc we too must p!ay 4-5-1, use width to stretch the opposition, and have numbers in the middle to choke the opposition, and have a better chance of getting the 2nd ball.

4-4-2 was the wrong set up to start today. To predicable, too narrow and too easy to defend against with numbers deep in their own box.

Crap attitude from the first whistle.

Shambolic defending.

Far too slow building attacks.

Bad team selection for an opposition who were going to park the bus - needed Navas' pace and Zabba's overlaps from the first whistle.

Keeping Nasri on for the whole game when he is just back from injury.

Yet another blind referee missing a penalty (not an excuse for the result just more annoyance)

Only two bright spots, Kun's control and volley that almost broke the crossbar and Jimmy's freekick.

Got up at 3:45am to watch that rubbish, didn't go back to bed so stayed to watch Everton v Liverpool - that was another crap game.

Had my rant, bring on Stoke, we'll get a result there.

Hamann Pineapple said:
abu13 said:
Fuck me, just seen the goal for Hull on MOTD, it was a complete comedy of errors. Seriously what the flying fuck.

Surprised Silva's penalty wasn't really discussed

MOTD can fuck right off for me. They relish in showing shambolic City but show nothing of the controversial decisions

Maureen....... they glorify the ****

BBC: "Why are you smiling this week Jose?"

Maureen: "Because the BBC don't ask for my players to be banned"

Well Jose, they bloody should, Costa is a cheating dirty bastard and got what he deserved, the BBC were too shit scared to end the love-in

Last time I watch that shit

Bluekiwi said:
Crap attitude from the first whistle.

Shambolic defending.

Far too slow building attacks.

Bad team selection for an opposition who were going to park the bus - needed Navas' pace and Zabba's overlaps from the first whistle.

Keeping Nasri on for the whole game when he is just back from injury.

Yet another blind referee missing a penalty (not an excuse for the result just more annoyance)

Only two bright spots, Kun's control and volley that almost broke the crossbar and Jimmy's freekick.

Got up at 3:45am to watch that rubbish, didn't go back to bed so stayed to watch Everton v Liverpool - that was another crap game.

Had my rant, bring on Stoke, we'll get a result there.

Good post
Explains the hole in midfield allowing opposition more attack/ possession in our half .
Has to be rectified Wednesday .
Bad as we were , if they hadn't been allowed to score from our sloppy play by not clearing our lines ,we would be quite happy right now

Milner's free kick was superb

Push on silva definitely a penalty .

Feel better having seen condensed highlights .

Have to really want it

i must hold my hands up i thought fernando was the player needed to release our attacking options to attack. i was wrong,

he`s weak in the tackle, he gets caught on the ball and he struggle to find a city shirt with a pass.

fernandinho isnt much better.

navas is gash at getting the ball into the box.

wilfred bony possibly the best header of a ball in the PL will have no service. either from navas or clichy

I've gotten used to our home gaff being a fucking fortress over the last 3 years. I'm not entirely sure what has happened. We have never had an issue breaking teams down before. This whole, one way holistic thing is starting to bear fruit, but it's very fucking sour. We are becoming tika fucking taka. Too predictable, zero pace in our game. And defensively we are a mess. I'm not getting into this whole Mancio v Peller debate, because I have huge respect for both of them. But we were a better team under Bobby. When he had a bit more independence over the team. I've constantly droned on that I buy into the direction the club is going and I stand by it. But right now in this moment, it's not fucking working. That's not suggesting I don't think it can, because it can, but there are some basic fundementals that we are failing in to actually make the thing work. For example, why the fuck were navas, milner and sagna dropped when they were the best three players on the park against Chelsea? I can't get my head around it. He is becoming fucking benitez. We are out of several competitions so those who have rotated have failed. So find your best team, and fucking stick with it. If certain people don't get a game then fucking boo hoo, you had your chance so now you sit on the bench.

We are not yet Barcelona and that is what we are trying to mimmick. We are not good enough yet, we want to do the same things ala possession football and all that jazz but they are much fucking better at it than us. You will see this in the not too distant future.

What we need to do right now is knuckle down, find our best 11, and concentrate on the basics. Forget the title, this season has too many shades of our last fucking defence. If we carry on we will end up in a serious battle for the top 4.

The challenge on Dave is a foul anywhere else on the pitch , so why not in the box. Refs are too scared to give us a penalty. Simple.
Woeful defending twinned with lethargy.
Sort this shit out or we will not be in the top 5 for much longer b

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.