Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

Fans were total shite today. We should take some of the blame.

roj said:
Fans were total shite today. We should take some of the blame.

This i very much agree with our fans these day (including me at times) are just waiting for a goal soon as it goes tits up moans and groans come out. If i was a City player i would be very disappointed because we're not getting behind them enough.

Not like that's an excuse for them but a decent atmosphere gives a little more encouragement. Hope this singing section (Which I'm down for) works.

City 1 Hull 1Match Analysis

Special Matchday Features

2’s not Kompany and not following Kompany Policy – our right back and Captain arguing
There was something in the air that night (and on the ground) Fernando, its called a football ! and his mate Fernandunno either !
Silva – No gold, 2nd best and a 'Runner up' blind alleys
Edin – Have you and the rest of the team forgotten how to do this, especially from corners and other set pieces. At least give us some ‘Run-in’ !
Gael – More a very light breeze
Joe – Is Harts’ in the right place, just not always his hands.
Jesus – Still unable to perform any miracles (suggest a pre match meal of 5 loaves and 2 fishes)
No real Serg in the box – jut a brief flicker and then a complete Arthur Scargill (that’s a power cut for those to young to remember the early 1970s)
Demichelis , Mart-In the team because we now realise that we spent £ 32 million on the French version of Richard Dunne (apologies to Richard Duune there) – just needs to up his own goals and penalties conceded rate, to get there.
Nasri, Samir - I – think not a true Blue warrior who will fight to the end for the club. Not sharp enough and easily blunted.
Jovetic, Stev-an-other game to no effect.
Milner not in the starting 11 – What a Jimmy Riddle !

Result:
Oppositions Hull in tact and the Title ship has left port and is sailing on to the South in untroubled waters, whilst we languish on shore waiting for a much smaller type of boat to sail in, without a paddle, as storm clouds gather behind us waiting to dump all over us, in the form of Trafford Rangers, Spuds, Arsenes Whingers and Brendas' Scousers (and the lesser spotted Saints)

Conclusions:
If we fail to rule at the Britannia our ship will have run a ground, there may well be mutiny, and although we have sent for some re-enforcements our Bony still lies over the ocean, on a Tour(e) guide of equatorial Guinea

Note to the Club:
Pull your fingers out !
No more 2 steps forward and 1 ½ steps back please.

It is the hope that does it you know.

City1974 said:
City 1 Hull 1Match Analysis

Special Matchday Features

2’s not Kompany and not following Kompany Policy – our right back and Captain arguing
There was something in the air that night (and on the ground) Fernando, its called a football ! and his mate Fernandunno either !
Silva – No gold, 2nd best and a 'Runner up' blind alleys
Edin – Have you and the rest of the team forgotten how to do this, especially from corners and other set pieces. At least give us some ‘Run-in’ !
Gael – More a very light breeze
Joe – Is Harts’ in the right place, just not always his hands.
Jesus – Still unable to perform any miracles (suggest a pre match meal of 5 loaves and 2 fishes)
No real Serg in the box – jut a brief flicker and then a complete Arthur Scargill (that’s a power cut for those to young to remember the early 1970s)
Demichelis , Mart-In the team because we now realise that we spent £ 32 million on the French version of Richard Dunne (apologies to Richard Duune there) – just needs to up his own goals and penalties conceded rate, to get there.
Nasri, Samir - I – think not a true Blue warrior who will fight to the end for the club. Not sharp enough and easily blunted.
Jovetic, Stev-an-other game to no effect.
Milner not in the starting 11 – What a Jimmy Riddle !

Result:
Oppositions Hull in tact and the Title ship has left port and is sailing on to the South in untroubled waters, whilst we languish on shore waiting for a much smaller type of boat to sail in, without a paddle, as storm clouds gather behind us waiting to dump all over us, in the form of Trafford Rangers, Spuds, Arsenes Whingers and Brendas' Scousers (and the lesser spotted Saints)

Conclusions:
If we fail to rule at the Britannia our ship will have run a ground, there may well be mutiny, and although we have sent for some re-enforcements our Bony still lies over the ocean, on a Tour(e) guide of equatorial Guinea

Note to the Club:
Pull your fingers out !
No more 2 steps forward and 1 ½ steps back please.

It is the hope that does it you know.

Don't give up your day job.

Bluemanc100 said:
tamworthblue said:
This is nothing to do with a Mancini / Pellegrino (the watter) conversation.

Simply this. If you remember the last days before Bobby we were leaking goals like fuck. He literally changed that in about 4 weeks. That needs to be done again...NOW.

I know that Bobby seemed to have lost the dressing room and did bear a grudge but part of me would love to see him back

Well make sure you put the seat down after you have flushed

chesterbells said:
stan bowles said:
About as bad as it gets today. Quibbling over a contract renewal for Milner and yet Pellegrini starts Fernando (a poor man's Javi Garcia). Milner and Navas our two best players v Chelsea only on the bench yet Nasri and Dzeko start when clearly neither is anywhere near fit (which also applies to Kompany and Aguero).
Lucky to get a point today. Time to forget the title and concentrate on staying in the top 4. Against a team woefully out of form and lacking confidence we stroll about for 45 minutes not seemingly interested in fighting or working hard enough. A shambles from start to finish and the fine free kick from Milner papering over the cracks of another dreadful home performance. Pellegrini should forget Fernando and start Milner in every game. Silva really poor today too.

To be fair, its easy to be wise after the event. The manager might have been entitled to think we could roll over a bottom 3 side at home without them, and he wanted to save them for the tougher looking midweek fixture. With David, Sergio and Samir in the team we should have had enough - and would have done if it wasnt for some appalling defending.

A very fair and reasoned post

Marvin said:
urmston said:
The team looks like a bunch of automatons who come out and perform the same mechanical routine every time.
Don't waste your time moaning about City. They are not interested. We saw that today. Don't blame the manager. It's the players. They've got form for this, none more so than our so called Captain who has gone missing for the last month

I'll take a lot of flak for suggesting this, but I think Jimmy would make a better skipper.

mosssideblue said:
Marvin said:
urmston said:
The team looks like a bunch of automatons who come out and perform the same mechanical routine every time.
Don't waste your time moaning about City. They are not interested. We saw that today. Don't blame the manager. It's the players. They've got form for this, none more so than our so called Captain who has gone missing for the last month

I'll take a lot of flak for suggesting this, but I think Jimmy would make a better skipper.

No flak. I was thinking the same during the match. He was making decisions and being vocal about them. Not to mention he was best player on our team once more. If everybody put in the same work rate as Jimmy and Jesus we wouldn't be reading post match threads like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.