Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

Don't like how we play. We've lost our edge, our excitement. Pellers bores the boobs off me !

We don't seem to have any idea how to break down a committed defence when at home. I don't think it's a coincidence we have done better away from home as teams tend to come at us more and we are able to break quickly against them. In games like this we need some sort of threat from corners and set-pieces but as has already been noted we are utter shite at dead-ball situations. Maybe this will improve with Bony on the way but that could just be me clutching at straws...

MeatHunterrr said:
dubblue said:
jauganaut said:
Look a little higher up, mate. That's where the problem is, but nobody wants to point fingers there. That's where the untouchables live.

Yep shit transfer window after shit transfer window was bound to catch up on us
Exactly this. Don't understand why we suddenly started signing squad players after 2011. (mainly) only good ones in Fernandinho to some extent and Negredo, who isn't even here anymore.

Bony probably is going to turn out good signing, but time will tell.

Someone's invariably going to cry FFP soon, but we all know what bad buisness looks like.

manimanc said:
andrewmswift said:
manimanc said:
wow what mate?
some folk need to give their head a wobble or take their rainclouds somewhere else..
the negativity on here is laughable,we obviously have spoilt softarses amongst the ranks...
it`s football...

have you watched any of our matches in the last month+?
your point being?
we`re playing shite but still 2nd and into the knockout of the chimps league..
I refuse to throw in the towel in February,we have form of reeling teams in..
Chelsea have won the title today for the third time this season we`ll be getting told tomorrow..
my glass is half full,we`ll get players back and fuckin do it..
keep the faith.
Well said that man.

That was yet another hideous performance. I am a fan that likes to take positives from each game but unfortunately we have shown over the past month or so that we are in trouble. I think Pellegrini has no idea what to do next and I have very little faith in him.

manimanc said:
oh pissoff you fuckin doom merchants,a week into feb and the softarses are out in force...
7 pts is fuck all,playing shite but picking up points...
have a bit of faith for fucks sake...

Rag

Paulmcfc2703 said:
manimanc said:
oh pissoff you fuckin doom merchants,a week into feb and the softarses are out in force...
7 pts is fuck all,playing shite but picking up points...
have a bit of faith for fucks sake...
He's right we are all picking up points. In the last 6 games we've picked up 5 points. Great return from Everton, Chelsea away and Burnley, Sunderland, Arsenal & Hull at home

Are you f*****g kidding? Great return? For a team fighting for the title we should be looking for 9 points MINIMUM from those games.

I just cannot believe Jovetic is a professional footballer.

Desperately need Yaya back, and fingers crossed Bony can push us on.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.