Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

paulchapo said:
Chippy_boy said:
Another classy comment on Rawk (regarding Kompany):

People flapping if he does play, fuck him. Go through the c*nt first minute and ruin him

Here's another one (from a poster with 11,000 posts, not some newbie child):

Expecting us to demolish them 5-0 tomorrow. That would be a fair score to reflect our superiority over them.

They have in the space of 1 week turned from an unpleasant bunch of cunts to the most obnoxious, odious, dreadful fans in all the league.

Those of us who are old enough to remember the days when they were winning everything and regularly tonked us home and away, can remember what a bunch of arrogant loudmouthed tossers they were back then.They haven't changed,just not had the opportunity to crow a lot lately.I never forget the day we were relegated when we drew 2-2 with them and when the other results were read out confirming we were relegated they cheered.Classless even back then.I hope we shut them up once and for all tomorrow,Kompany or not!

Irrespective of whether they win the league or not they have been placed in the league of classless supporters ( in the main ) for all time.

Take me as an example , like most overseas supporters of the premiership it could have been the easy thing to support Liverpool growing up in the 60's , 70's or 80's.

Any body who knew Liverpool supporters in Australia and had a modicum of sense of fair play , could laugh at themselves through good times and bad and know how to win and lose with humour, dignity and class knew that you could never support Liverpool.

They have had two players carry their lines this season and when they don't click or are closed down you don't hear much from them after games.

Without domestic cup football and no European football they have had it served on a plate for them this year and they know it.

If we can't win it this year I hope Chelsea do because Liverpool supporters are and always will be fair weather at heart.

i have to say i like they way that we as a club have been very quiet this week, the media are all pushing the dippers case and every pundit ( twat ) that has been rolled out has been an ex dipper. Every man and their dog seem to think it's a nailed on 3 points for the scousers and we haven't got a hope in hell. there is no mention of our recent form or anything.

Sunday will be the day we show the country what it takes to be champions, i have a sneaky feeling that Yaya will have one of his unplayable days and we will either have a comfortable win or a draw. i trust in Pellegrinni to get the tactics right on Sunday, i suspect he will go with Garcia or Milner in there as well.

People seem to forget that we are now a top side and have no reason to fear a trip to dipperland.

abu13 said:
i have to say i like they way that we as a club have been very quiet this week, the media are all pushing the dippers case and every pundit ( twat ) that has been rolled out has been an ex dipper. Every man and their dog seem to think it's a nailed on 3 points for the scousers and we haven't got a hope in hell. there is no mention of our recent form or anything.

Sunday will be the day we show the country what it takes to be champions, i have a sneaky feeling that Yaya will have one of his unplayable days and we will either have a comfortable win or a draw. i trust in Pellegrinni to get the tactics right on Sunday, i suspect he will go with Garcia or Milner in there as well.

People seem to forget that we are now a top side and have no reason to fear a trip to dipperland.

No fear, especially as we have recent experience at grounds like Wembley/Camp Nou and Allianz arena, is Liverpools ground a better atmosphere than these? Methinks not. We're big game hunters now and it's exciting!

Brendan110_0 said:
abu13 said:

No fear, especially as we have recent experience at grounds like Wembley/Camp Nou and Allianz arena, is Liverpools ground a better atmosphere than these? Methinks not. We're big game hunters now and it's exciting!

oh, when I saw the user name Brendan 110 nil I thought you were a different Brendan

hart

zabba-kompany(if fit)-demichelis-clichy

fernandinho-garcia

navas-yaya-silva

aguero

a team more than capable of beating those twats and shut them up once and for all 2-1 for the boys in blue C'MON CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Kompany out after collision with Micha in training according to the Mail.

Can anyone verify, because at this minute I feel quite physically sick?

Scouse Blue said:

Everybody at the club say he's fine

Damocles said:
Scouse Blue said:

Cheers Damocles... fookin press.

Scouse Blue said:
Damocles said:
Scouse Blue said:

Cheers Damocles... fookin press.

Stating the obvious but unless VK tweets to confirm he is ok we won't know until the side is announced whether he is in and if he is out the likely timeframe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.