Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

mancity111 said:
Without domestic cup football and no European football they have had it served on a plate for them this year and they know it.

If we can't win it this year I hope Chelsea do because Liverpool supporters are and always will be fair weather at heart.

i really don't think that they know that at all. their mentality simply won't let them believe it.

and as for prefering Chelsea, i'd hate for Mourinho to get a league title over Manuel...

SkyBlueCanuck said:
mancity111 said:
Without domestic cup football and no European football they have had it served on a plate for them this year and they know it.

If we can't win it this year I hope Chelsea do because Liverpool supporters are and always will be fair weather at heart.

i really don't think that they know that at all. their mentality simply won't let them believe it.

and as for prefering Chelsea, i'd hate for Mourinho to get a league title over Manuel...

No brainer but should we fall short I would rather Liverpool have to wait another season as I suspect their wait might be a long one.

Lets see how they go next season in the premiership with Chumps football to play.

mancity111 said:
Scouse Blue said:
Damocles said:
Everybody at the club say he's fine

Cheers Damocles... fookin press.

Stating the obvious but unless VK tweets to confirm he is ok we won't know until the side is announced whether he is in and if he is out the likely timeframe.

yep and i dont think theres a cat in hells chance vinny will tweet and let the scousers know all is well, keep the fookers guessing.

We've had some major results in the past but such is the hysteria and incredibly pro Liverpool support if we manage to pull this off it will arguably be the greatest result we've ever had. There won't be many neutrals rooting for us that's for sure.

I am hoping that we add to their grief by beating them, as consolation send them a box of candles after the game.

Rammyblues said:
I am hoping that we add to their grief by beating them, as consolation send them a box of candles after the game.

How dare those money hungry mercenaries beat the people's club of Liverpool who're going through a 25 year grieving period. Have they no heart or soul?

I was in Liverpool at the time of that game, wife's cousin had gone to the game and was stood in Leppings Lane end, he told me what happened and I have no reason to doubt him. Their own fans caused it.

Damocles said:
Scouse Blue said:
Kompany out after collision with Micha in training according to the Mail.

Can anyone verify, because at this minute I feel quite physically sick?

Everybody at the club say he's fine
When this story arose, I checked Physioroom in case it was a wind-up. VK was listed as suffering a knock and was out with 'no return date'. I have looked up the site again after reading this post, and it is updated to read 13th April, late fitness test. In which case, club sources could be right.

Ah! Its tomorrow!

I'm nervous! Eek!

LFC-Fans said:
Ah! Its tomorrow!

I'm nervous! Eek!

Same, whoever wins certainly (probably) deserves to go on and lift it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.