Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
probability points to a City win, but guarantees nothing of course

since the 3-1 win in 1981, City have only managed 1 win at Anfield in 25 attempts (2-1 in 2003)

we are long overdue a win.

shuffles tarot cards.

Getting more worried about this game by the second, i think the dipper propaganda machine might be working.......i need help!!

Begbie said:
aguero93:20 said:
Ah, D-Day! Time to batter these deluded scouse fuckwits! Any more news on VK?
bbc says he was only taken off as a precaution and will start today
Cheers mate, avoiding all the media shite.
We get Vk, yaya, merlin, dinho, aguero and zaba all on the pitch the dippers won't be celebrating come half three.

Look away now.

The new King of mind games.

The link to the full interview is below.

Brendan: You fans can make City think

You always talk about the supporters in very descriptive terms - 'army of supporters' and the 'cauldron' of Anfield. What would your message be to them ahead of the game?

It's to continue to do what they do. I look at Anfield now and in particular the last couple of games, it has been a real throwback. The Kop is just in full bloom with the colours and the scarves and the flags, and the noise has just gone up another level. When it's like that, there's no greater place. As a manager, I'm so proud to manage the team in those conditions. If we can get that right from driving in - the banners and flags going in - it gives great confidence for our players, but it can also give the other team something to think about. So hopefully they can get into the stadium very early and get the atmosphere right up, so by the time kick-off comes the team is ready to flow with them and together we can get the result that we want.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/161046-brendan-you-fans-can-make-city-think" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest- ... city-think</a>

1961_vintage said:
Best wishes to Liverpool FC on what will be a tough day for a lot of their supporters. For many years they were the benchmark against which we and many others aspired to, and a lot of residual respect for that remains despite the antics of some elements of the media in recent weeks.

C'mon City - do us proud Blues!

Best wishes to you too! I'm sure it'll be a great game no matter who wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.