Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GHoddle said:
This feels like the most important game in the premier league in years. We haven't had a real title decider this close to the end of the season in a while.

The result of this match also determines how important the Liverpool - Chelsea game is. Really going to enjoy watching it.

Agree it's important and a huge game for both sides, but not sure if it's a title decider just yet. Big step forward for us if we win though. Hope you enjoy the game.... Gnawed fingers and much room pacing means most of us may not ;)

Just leaving south east London now.. To Euston to meet up with my dipper client who has kindly invited me to watch in his dipper corporate area. Nice but really hope we beat those fuckers otherwise it's going to be one lonely depressing hungover train ride.

Stomach in Knots.. Most nervous I have been on way to match since Rags semi.

Come on blues

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlAiy49CQAEDdil.jpg[/bigimg]

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Beanhead said:
Just leaving south east London now.. To Euston to meet up with my dipper client who has kindly invited me to watch in his dipper corporate area.
Liverpool's corporate facilities are the least impressive in the Premier League imo, in spite of their delusions of grandeur as a club.

Indeed. In the corporate facilities at Anfield, you get a dustbin with a LID.

GHoddle said:
This feels like the most important game in the premier league in years. We haven't had a real title decider this close to the end of the season in a while.

The result of this match also determines how important the Liverpool - Chelsea game is. Really going to enjoy watching it.

Forgetting the derby with 2 games to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.