Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Just posted this in the pre-match thread. Words fail me. Apparently, it's the crowd that our players need to worry about on Sunday and not their in-form team. Oh, and United fans on derby day aren't a patch on what Liverpool fans will be like on Sunday:

Ha ha what gobshites, met city fan through work today i said looking forward to sunday? he said oh yes, i said problem youve got is the crowd he said " ohhhh we dicked united the other week in front of 70 odd thousand fans screaming at us" i was speachless, there clearly in for a shock....

nowantads said:
Everytime I predict things I'm usually wrong, so here goes:

City will get offside goal given so that the ref has to make amend and give all the divers free kick and penalty. When city leads 2-1, a liverpool player will break a city player's leg but only given yellow. City players then get sent off for reacting. Joe hart gets sent off when suarez dives like a pro diving athlete. Dzeko in goal because city has used all subs. 3-2 to pool.

+1

Talk is cheap and we have heard it all before, I firmly believe City will do their talking on the pitch on Sunday and win the game.
As for the crowd affecting our players, they will, the City away fans will raise the roof for this one like we did at the swamp a few weeks ago, our players will respond to that and lift their game to the level they are capable of, end result, the best team will win.. !

M18CTID said:
Just posted this in the pre-match thread. Words fail me. Apparently, it's the crowd that our players need to worry about on Sunday and not their in-form team. Oh, and United fans on derby day aren't a patch on what Liverpool fans will be like on Sunday:

Ha ha what gobshites, met city fan through work today i said looking forward to sunday? he said oh yes, i said problem youve got is the crowd he said " ohhhh we dicked united the other week in front of 70 odd thousand fans screaming at us" i was speachless, there clearly in for a shock....
To be fair, that whiny Anfield crowd usually end up refereeing the game if the official doesn't keep a lid on the game. Hopefully, Clattenburg stays strong but expect some nasty fouls from Stevie Me and the gang, early on. That's what they've always done, ever since Shankley's day; safe in the knowledge that the ref won't want to alienate "the most knowledgeable supporters in football", right from the get go.
Ride out that storm without any yellows or worse and they're very beatable.

M18CTID said:

If we score a couple of early goals we won't here a fucking peep out of them for the rest of the game.

stony said:
M18CTID said:

If we score a couple of early goals we won't here a fucking peep out of them for the rest of the game.

Exactly what I said yesterday. If we burst their bubble early on and they don't respond, the only significant noise will be from our end.

Bpughh said:
lol jokes. javi is definitely a quality player-- would probably get pt for almost any team in spain. might not suit the quick-paced english game, but he's got talent... if u can't see that, i'm sorry, find a new sport.

Surely the bad news in your statement is that he plays for Manchester City, in the quick paced English game??

Steak Bake said:
Crikey you're an angry bunch. I hope you've all cooled down a little :-)

But yes it's true, we DO want you to twat Liverpool and win the title. I know you probably want us to hate you, but many United supporters simply don't hate City.

Liverpool, on the other hand...

COME ON CITY BEAT THEM AND BEAT THEM WELL ON SUNDAY!

Haha. Gotta laugh at a rag drongo who's season is over suggesting we're an "angry bunch".

Is this fool still registered or did I miss him getting banned last night? I actually hope he's still around. All this "i want City to win the league" is fooling no one. I can sense his pain, bitterness, envy, and frustration all the way from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.