Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
It's not in the Telegraph, it's a lie started by a Liverpool fan on Twitter.

What is?, that Scouse_Jimi is actually from Yorkshire?.

Burtonrdblue said:
All this that Brenda (mid life crisis,going to fucking tinie tempha concerts having new teeth leaving his wife for younger woman) Rodgers saying all the pressure is City's what a load of bollocks.. This is undoubtedly the biggest game in Rodgers' career so doesn't that bring pressure I think that was a poor attempt to sound like Mourinho.. He is feeling the pressure big time because we ain't West Ham or Cardiff or a very poor Spurs we are Man City who have World Cup and Euro Championship winners in our side who will go under because of a few scousers making a bit of noise?????? Get fucking real Brenda...

Also until about a month ago liverpool only pissed me off mildly but the way they have morphed into this "we are entitled" wankers is bad bad form.. You ain't entitled to nothing just because you were good 25 yrs ago!! You have to earn it.. So yeah the way they have turned into arrogant cunts overnight is a bit unsavoury especially as they haven't even won anything yet!!! Lack of class

Sorry for the language but these bin-dippers are really err cheesing me off !!

He used to work for Mourinho. That's where he gets this terrible attitude from.

The pressure is on them, and they know it. They are the ones that declared themselves title contenders. Their fans think they already won the title. It would be hilarious if we won there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.