Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/SpionKop1906" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/SpionKop1906</a>

Oh no the Oslo massive are going to welcome the coach. Fuck knows if it's Brenten or a bus.

aguero93:20 said:
Kun Aguero said:
In my daily post a RAWK's pre match build up fred

Went on the bluemoon forum. There are some proper scummy c*nts. Talking about the spirit of Wankly and saying how Hillsborough commemoration match should be cancelled because we caused Heysel or some shit like that.

Wtf is with that? Some times I find this forum gets on my tits but at least there is a bit of class
. I hope we smash those twats and they go home fucking crying.

EXPLAIN YERSELF FETTERS!!!!!!!
Classy alright, glossing over Heysel to such an extent that one of their pig ignorant fans doesn't even know what happened.

To ignore Heysel is a shitty thing to do..

M18CTID said:
Fucking hell, what a soft ****. How can anyone see their arse at that? I'm convinced that most scousers would laugh something like that off and while it might be a lazy stereotype to use, that response is as pathetic as it gets. It seems that there a few sensitive souls on RAWK about the bindipper references too - one poster seemed pissed off because the likes of Sunderland and Hull fans use it and felt that it was ironic them coming out with it because their towns aren't exactly lovely places either. Fuck me, talk about taking something way too seriously. I couldn't give 2 shits if people cram as many derogatory stereotypical references to us Mancs into a single sentence as possible. Maybe that's because I haven't had a sense of humour bypass.

The thing which is both hilarious and tragic in equal measures is that this fella got shown up by a mutual friend/Chelsea supporter of ours a couple of weeks back when he was reminded when he was gloating about how good Liverpool are that he gave up his season ticket at the end of last season because he didn't fancy Rodgers and thought Suarez was a disgrace to the club etc.

I completely agree about the humour bypass. He's been bombarded with text messages from various people this afternoon calling him out as a soft hypocritical **** who's making himself out to be a victim in a situation in which he is anything but (remember we're money bags citeh according to him and we lack class and all our supporters turned up post 2008).

Basically after spending the last two weeks wondering why everyone hates the scousers so much when I know so many really top ones, it's taken this one moronic bellend for me to understand all the vitriol sent their way. In other words, keep it up lads, the morons amongst their support deserve it all. I hope we put 3, no 5 goals past them this weekend with no reply.

I don't know why a lot people here want Aguero to start the game considering he didn't play for almost a month.

linkovic said:
I don't know why a lot people here want Aguero to start the game considering he didn't play for almost a month.

Erm ill try and answer that one, *clears throat*,

im not sure if you've noticed, but, amongst his other attributes, he is also a really good footballer.

linkovic said:

Hi Edin , How are you ? are you fit for Sunday ?

(Taking a look at your 10 posts - you've ether got a major crush on Dzeko or you're the man himself )

linkovic said:

We need a striker that can get in behind the scousers defence.

I firmly believe that Dzeko will start the game on Sunday with Sergio coming on at some point in the second half, maybe last 25-20 mins or so.
Dzeko has played well recently and as he is totally match fit, he should start the game, it makes sense and I think Pell will go that way.

That said I fully expect Sergio to come on and have a major impact on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.