Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaxCityBlue said:
I genuinely can't get my head around this business of all the pressure for this game is off L/Pool and all heaped on us. Really? How so? We've already got silverware this season, they haven't. We've won the title already in the past couple of years, they haven't. If we don't win the premier league this season we may win it next, they won't because they'll have champions league to contend with. We can afford to to lose this game they can't. So how on earth are they going into this game without any pressure?

And there's no way they're holding on to Suarez either.
I can see another Bale scenario where they take the big money and then buy a load of crap...fingers crossed !

MillisleBlue said:
Said this prior to the derby at Old Trafford - I hope the game at Anfield is decided by football and not the officials. We can but hope.
You'd hope it was decided by the players and not the officials, especially if you're a City fan as I'd wager the odds of the officials favouring Liverpool are higher than favouring us, media darlings and all that......

Matty said:
MillisleBlue said:
Said this prior to the derby at Old Trafford - I hope the game at Anfield is decided by football and not the officials. We can but hope.
You'd hope it was decided by the players and not the officials, especially if you're a City fan as I'd wager the odds of the officials favouring Liverpool are higher than favouring us, media darlings and all that......
Who would you like to see as ref Matty? I want twattenburg.

aguero93:20 said:
Matty said:
MillisleBlue said:

I will answer that if I may :-

Mike Dean
Howard Webb
Mark Clattenburg.
Martin Atkinson

MD is the boy really.

If we end up with a homer , we are in trouble.

Matty said:
MillisleBlue said:

Like i said earlier in the thread, if we get Atkinson we're fucked.

His display in the merseyside derby was so one sided for Liverpool i'm amazed Everton didn't walk off the pitch.

Danamy said:
Matty said:

His display in the merseyside derby was so one sided for Liverpool i'm amazed Everton didn't walk off the pitch.

He was excellent at Wembley.

toffee balls said:
Matty said:

I will answer that if I may :-

Mike Dean
Howard Webb
Mark Clattenburg.
Martin Atkinson

MD is the boy really.

If we end up with a homer , we are in trouble.

...that's a bit homerphobic...

Danamy said:
Matty said:

I would imagine that given the occasion and the emotion of the game, and the fact that it is a top of the table clash, then it would be Webb.

toffee balls said:
Danamy said:

He was excellent at Wembley.

Did we play Liverpool?

chris85mcfc said:
Danamy said:

I would imagine that given the occasion and the emotion of the game, and the fact that it is a top of the table clash, then it would be Webb.
Hah Rodgers and co will freak, can't see it being him, mason, oliver tbh over previous performances in matches involving both clubs.
Mike Dean would be great for the most part but he'll let starfish get in his ear all game, Clattenburg despises players trying to ref the game and seems unaffected by the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.