Manchester City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeidreBarlow69 said:
tonea2003 said:
DeidreBarlow69 said:
Are you lot still crying over us booing when your team had the ball? We did that to gain an advantage over you. It was nothing to do with the respect you showed during the minute's silence. It happens all over Europe every week. Granted, its not a normal occurrence in the Premier League but that doesn't mean its 'disrespectful'.
I also find it hilarious how fans of a club from Moss Side are calling scousers 'dippers'...

wonder if bricking coaches was intended to gain advantage also
its all one way traffic with you lot
That was a handful of fans...yet you want to tar every Liverpool fan with the same brush? Don't be daft, mate. Every club, including yours, has fans that start on opposition fans.

As for your hatred of Rodgers - It seems to me that you can see the remarkable job he's done since he joined the club, with limited funds, and it reflects badly on Mancini and Pellegrini. We're going to be in the limelight - we went from 7th to 2nd, which was a remarkable achievement. Our bench consisted of Aspas, Moses, Alberto and Aly Cissokho.

Here we fucking go. Limited funds my arse. You've spent a pretty penny for a long while now.
Not our fault, most of it has been spent on shite. Note I said most and not all. So we know the decent ones.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
DeidreBarlow69 said:
tonea2003 said:
That was a handful of fans...yet you want to tar every Liverpool fan with the same brush? Don't be daft, mate. Every club, including yours, has fans that start on opposition fans.

As for your hatred of Rodgers - It seems to me that you can see the remarkable job he's done since he joined the club, with limited funds, and it reflects badly on Mancini and Pellegrini. We're going to be in LIME STREET- we went from 7th to 2nd, which was a remarkable achievement. Our bench consisted of Aspas, Moses, Alberto and Aly Cissokho.

Here we fucking go. Limited funds my arse. You've spent a pretty penny for a long while now.
Not our fault, most of it has been spent on shite. Note I said most and not all. So we know the decent ones.

Edited because I can..!

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
DeidreBarlow69 said:
tonea2003 said:

As for your hatred of Rodgers - It seems to me that you can see the remarkable job he's done since he joined the club, with limited funds, and it reflects badly on Mancini and Pellegrini. We're going to be in the limelight - we went from 7th to 2nd, which was a remarkable achievement. Our bench consisted of Aspas, Moses, Alberto and Aly Cissokho.

It's the typical dipper syndrome of victim victim victim. It doesn't matter whether you boo our players or not, you defo were booing when Yaya got injured which was pure class from your lot. We won the league, you didn't. Your wait goes on. It doesn't really matter who was on your bench, you didn't have to use subs as you didn't have many injury issues and you only had the prem to worry about. Knocked out of all the cups within a couple of rounds.

You've spent a lot of money. It doesn't matter whether it is net or not. You've made decent cash on certain players then pissed it up the wall on Carroll, Downing etc. City did the same in the early days but we couldn't buy Aguero, Yaya, Silva from day one - we had to make smaller steps so Bellamy, Adebayor etc were more realistic targets. You have a decent first 11, nothing more. You over achieved last season thanks to form, fitness and lack of injuries/fewer fixtures. This season you have more games and less quality. Lallana, Lambert, Lovren etc are solid prem players but nothing more. Looking at who Saints bought to replace Lallana, they've got a pretty even match for less money.

Your bench still looks shite by the way. We could have had Mangala, Navas, Fernandinho, Aguero, Negredo sat on ours at the weekend.

And Moss Side is a bohemian paradise compared to dipperfield

FantasyIreland said:
richards30 said:
hart
zab
vinny
mangala
kolarov
Fernando
fernandihno
yaya
silva
jovetic
edin

if manuel goes for a 2 man midfield again it will go badly! this team and formation allows for yaya and fernandinho if need be to push on, and plenty of skill and guile up top to give the dippers a real problem. then just for shits and giggles around the 60-65 minute mark the subs board goes up and we bring on one Sergio aguero!!!

Currently our best line up.

I'd agree with that and maybe also bring on Navas around the hr mark also.

DeidreBarlow69 said:
tonea2003 said:
DeidreBarlow69 said:
Are you lot still crying over us booing when your team had the ball? We did that to gain an advantage over you. It was nothing to do with the respect you showed during the minute's silence. It happens all over Europe every week. Granted, its not a normal occurrence in the Premier League but that doesn't mean its 'disrespectful'.
I also find it hilarious how fans of a club from Moss Side are calling scousers 'dippers'...

i didn't say it was all of you, i just said it happened so you don't be daft mate
i don't hate rodgers where have i said that? couldn't care less about him if i'm honest
not sure how it reflects badly on mancini or pellegrini, you will have to enlighten me.

all in all quite a mixed up response....mate

It will be great to beat a team that has spent over £100 million in the transfer market this season alone. We don't want to see Brenda flashing his bleached white teeth to his blonde bimbo girl friend in the stand. We should keep them waiting for 5 minutes before kick off so they can listen to Bluemoon as we had to endure YNWA and finally give them a good mauling on the pitch to show them they are just another team with a distant history that is fading quickly.

City to win 4-0

FantasyIreland said:
richards30 said:
hart
zab
vinny
mangala
kolarov
Fernando
fernandihno
yaya
silva
jovetic
edin

Currently our best line up.

Not sure how you come to that conclusion based on any real evidence.. we played 4-3-3 in the last 25 minutes or so against Newcastle and it was our worst period of the game. Fernandinho and Fernando both fell back, and we no longer controlled possession or the flow of the game. Newcastle had 2 really good chances to score.

Also why are people convinced Yaya belongs father up the pitch. All it does is make him run less and just wait for the ball to come up to him, which doesn't suit his strengths at all. He is so important as a force right in the center where we can build our attacks from.. not as a player running off the striker.

Also even if a 4-3-3 was really our best option, why should Jovetic start in a position he has limited playing time in over Nasri, who proved his value over and over again last season, and is entering his prime years.

Also a 4-3-3 is not conducive to the full backs bombing forward, because they will be plugged farther back on defense, because the wing players are much more likely to be higher up the pitch by the striker, because they are his primary support.

Finally, other teams who have success with a 4-3-3 generally have the ability to counter very quickly.. none of those top 3 are speed demons really.

Some people may have quarrels with some of my arguments here, but I truly think we play the 4-2-2-2 for good reasons, and it works for us. We won the title with it just last year! The purpose of Fernando is to compete with Fernandinho and give him rest, just like Sagna for Zabaleta.

DeidreBarlow69 said:
As for your hatred of Rodgers - It seems to me that you can see the remarkable job he's done since he joined the club, with limited funds, and it reflects badly on Mancini and Pellegrini.
pellegrini1_2907944a.jpg

article-2307137-19374566000005DC-659_468x348.jpg

Manchester-City-v-Sunderl-009.jpg

Manchester-City-manager-R-007.jpg

1110afee-3569-43f9-a5f3-3e30feb5b5a4-460x276.jpeg

demba_ba1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.