Manchester City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
baggy said:
Dippers apparently just put in a bid for balotelli - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/mercato/milan/2014/articoli/1044698/milan-c-e-l-offerta-del-liverpool-per-balotelli.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/me ... elli.shtml</a>

One lunatic for another just in time for the game?

Fortissimo return of Liverpool on Mario Balotelli . The deal is getting really hot and striker Milan is facing intense days. Brendan Rodgers estimate very Supermario and do not want to have it escape. 's why he put into the pot as many as 22 million euro , of course, not as cash calls for the Rossoneri ( however, that it wants 25). Yesterday, meanwhile, has "landed" at Milanello Mino Raiola : a signal mica recently.

It is in this sense must be seen the arrival of the powerful agent of Balo. Hardly seems a coincidence that it was likely to Milanello for a face-to-face with both his client with both the club of Berlusconi. Liverpool has no intention of shelling out the entire amount immediately. You will go step by step: loan sale with right of redemption. The parties do not seem to be so far away and the feeling is that the deal can be concluded.
The money will come from Balotelli will be invested immediately to Alessio Cerci , the exterior and Pippo Inzaghi has asked Adriano Galliani. For the player of Turin has reopened everything and Atletico Madrid seems outdated.

Given recent form but also dippers' strongholds, this is my prefered line-up

-----------------Hart---------------

Zabs---Komps---Mangala----Kolarov

Milner----Yaya----Fernandinho----Silva

----------------Kun-----------

----------------Dzeko--------

Lemme explain:

- Kolarov before Clichy - if you will play Dzeko (and based on his form, we should) - Kolarov must be in there. His crosses are deadly, while Clichy's are f-ing dire. But, wouldn't be totally surprised to see BOTH of them (Clichy at LB, Kolarov as a left wing)...I hate that, but oh well.

- Milner before Nasri - defensive duties/pace. He made the difference vs. dippers before, matches up better than Nasri.

If Kun is not fully fit and Jovetic is in - Silva drops behind Edin and Jovetic to the left...adds pace to the left (on the defensive)...i.e:

Milner----Yaya----Fernandinho----Jovetic

----------------Silva-----------

EaglesFan said:
Given recent form but also dippers' strongholds, this is my prefered line-up

Milner----Yaya----Fernandinho----Silva

----------------Kun-----------

Lemme explain:

- Kolarov before Clichy - if you will play Dzeko (and based on his form, we should) - Kolarov must be in there. His crosses are deadly, while Clichy's are f-ing dire. But, wouldn't be totally surprised to see BOTH of them (Clichy at LB, Kolarov as a left wing)...I hate that, but oh well.

- Milner before Nasri - defensive duties/pace. He made the difference vs. dippers before, matches up better than Nasri.

If Kun is not fully fit and Jovetic is in - Silva drops behind Edin and Jovetic to the left...adds pace to the left (on the defensive)...i.e:

Milner----Yaya----Fernandinho----Jovetic

----------------Silva-----------

Afraid I cannot agree with your selection, but I am far from an expert. I feel we will need Fernando in the middle because of his work ethic and pace. But my biggest challenge to you would be that as much as we tried playing Kun and Edin together, it didn't seem to work. I would play Edin for at least 60 mins and then bring Kun on, even if we are in a good position, if nothing elde to help with his fitness.

DeidreBarlow69 said:
tonea2003 said:
DeidreBarlow69 said:
Are you lot still crying over us booing when your team had the ball? We did that to gain an advantage over you. It was nothing to do with the respect you showed during the minute's silence. It happens all over Europe every week. Granted, its not a normal occurrence in the Premier League but that doesn't mean its 'disrespectful'.
I also find it hilarious how fans of a club from Moss Side are calling scousers 'dippers'...

wonder if bricking coaches was intended to gain advantage also
its all one way traffic with you lot
That was a handful of fans...yet you want to tar every Liverpool fan with the same brush? Don't be daft, mate. Every club, including yours, has fans that start on opposition fans.

As for your hatred of Rodgers - It seems to me that you can see the remarkable job he's done since he joined the club, with limited funds, and it reflects badly on Mancini and Pellegrini. We're going to be in the limelight - we went from 7th to 2nd, which was a remarkable achievement. Our bench consisted of Aspas, Moses, Alberto and Aly Cissokho.

All of which the tranny shagger signed.

DeidreBarlow69 said:
As for your hatred of Rodgers - It seems to me that you can see the remarkable job he's done since he joined the club, with limited funds, and it reflects badly on Mancini and Pellegrini. We're going to be in the limelight - we went from 7th to 2nd, which was a remarkable achievement. Our bench consisted of Aspas, Moses, Alberto and Aly Cissokho.
I'm in absolute agreement with you that Rodgers achieved a lot with the team you had last season. Admittedly, you lacked another couple of competitions so your squad wasn't as stretched as City's, Arsenal's or even Chelsea's.

But it doesn't reflect badly on Mancini & Pellegrini at all. They've both have a Premier League title and a domestic cup to their name, something which Liverpool don't have as a club.

Ha ha the irony of a dipper calling us for crying about something... beggars belief.....Quite wrong that we were not allowed to light candles at half time to mourn the event though and why was Rodgers nowhere to be seen with his wreath, shameful.
I would like to book him for my daughters hamsters funeral though if he's not too busy laying wreaths somewhere else.....!!

DeidreBarlow69 said:
tonea2003 said:
DeidreBarlow69 said:
Are you lot still crying over us booing when your team had the ball? We did that to gain an advantage over you. It was nothing to do with the respect you showed during the minute's silence. It happens all over Europe every week. Granted, its not a normal occurrence in the Premier League but that doesn't mean its 'disrespectful'.
I also find it hilarious how fans of a club from Moss Side are calling scousers 'dippers'...

wonder if bricking coaches was intended to gain advantage also
its all one way traffic with you lot
That was a handful of fans...yet you want to tar every Liverpool fan with the same brush? Don't be daft, mate. Every club, including yours, has fans that start on opposition fans.

Reflects badly on Mancini and Pellegrini? Are you for real. League title each whilst the Dippers win zilch, yet another case off " look at me syndrome "

hart
zab
vinny
mangala
kolarov
Fernando
fernandihno
yaya
silva
jovetic
edin

if manuel goes for a 2 man midfield again it will go badly! this team and formation allows for yaya and fernandinho if need be to push on, and plenty of skill and guile up top to give the dippers a real problem. then just for shits and giggles around the 60-65 minute mark the subs board goes up and we bring on one Sergio aguero!!!

richards30 said:
hart
zab
vinny
mangala
kolarov
Fernando
fernandihno
yaya
silva
jovetic
edin

if manuel goes for a 2 man midfield again it will go badly! this team and formation allows for yaya and fernandinho if need be to push on, and plenty of skill and guile up top to give the dippers a real problem. then just for shits and giggles around the 60-65 minute mark the subs board goes up and we bring on one Sergio aguero!!!

Currently our best line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.