Manchester City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonea2003 said:
DeidreBarlow69 said:
tonea2003 said:
wonder if bricking coaches was intended to gain advantage also
its all one way traffic with you lot
That was a handful of fans...yet you want to tar every Liverpool fan with the same brush? Don't be daft, mate. Every club, including yours, has fans that start on opposition fans.

As for your hatred of Rodgers - It seems to me that you can see the remarkable job he's done since he joined the club, with limited funds, and it reflects badly on Mancini and Pellegrini. We're going to be in the limelight - we went from 7th to 2nd, which was a remarkable achievement. Our bench consisted of Aspas, Moses, Alberto and Aly Cissokho.

i didn't say it was all of you, i just said it happened so you don't be daft mate
i don't hate rodgers where have i said that? couldn't care less about him if i'm honest
not sure how it reflects badly on mancini or pellegrini, you will have to enlighten me.

all in all quite a mixed up response....mate
If you didn't mean for it as a dig about liverpool fans in general, why did you say 'you lot'?
You havent said that, my comments about Rodgers were in reply to other posts on here about him.
It does reflect badly on Mancini and Pellegrini that they both had tremendous amounts of money at their disposal, with a squad full of world class talent (all of which bought in previous seasons), yet almost failed to win the league on two occasions and done fuck all in Europe.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
DeidreBarlow69 said:
As for your hatred of Rodgers - It seems to me that you can see the remarkable job he's done since he joined the club, with limited funds, and it reflects badly on Mancini and Pellegrini.
pellegrini1_2907944a.jpg

article-2307137-19374566000005DC-659_468x348.jpg

Manchester-City-v-Sunderl-009.jpg

Manchester-City-manager-R-007.jpg

1110afee-3569-43f9-a5f3-3e30feb5b5a4-460x276.jpeg

demba_ba1.gif

kwality

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
DeidreBarlow69 said:
As for your hatred of Rodgers - It seems to me that you can see the remarkable job he's done since he joined the club, with limited funds, and it reflects badly on Mancini and Pellegrini.
pellegrini1_2907944a.jpg

article-2307137-19374566000005DC-659_468x348.jpg

Manchester-City-v-Sunderl-009.jpg

Manchester-City-manager-R-007.jpg

1110afee-3569-43f9-a5f3-3e30feb5b5a4-460x276.jpeg

demba_ba1.gif
Well done, I must say your copy and paste skills are exceptional...
Any team can win trophies with the amount of money you've spent. In fact, given the quality of your squad, you should have won much more than you have. We're a team in transition from a period of bad ownership (Hicks and Gillett) and manager (Roy Hodgson [primarily] and Dalglish/Commoli's transfers). We did exceptionally well last season and that is a sign of things to come.

supercity88 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
DeidreBarlow69 said:
That was a handful of fans...yet you want to tar every Liverpool fan with the same brush? Don't be daft, mate. Every club, including yours, has fans that start on opposition fans.

As for your hatred of Rodgers - It seems to me that you can see the remarkable job he's done since he joined the club, with limited funds, and it reflects badly on Mancini and Pellegrini. We're going to be in the limelight - we went from 7th to 2nd, which was a remarkable achievement. Our bench consisted of Aspas, Moses, Alberto and Aly Cissokho.

Here we fucking go. Limited funds my arse. You've spent a pretty penny for a long while now.
Not our fault, most of it has been spent on shite. Note I said most and not all. So we know the decent ones.

It's the typical dipper syndrome of victim victim victim. It doesn't matter whether you boo our players or not, you defo were booing when Yaya got injured which was pure class from your lot. We won the league, you didn't. Your wait goes on. It doesn't really matter who was on your bench, you didn't have to use subs as you didn't have many injury issues and you only had the prem to worry about. Knocked out of all the cups within a couple of rounds.

You've spent a lot of money. It doesn't matter whether it is net or not. You've made decent cash on certain players then pissed it up the wall on Carroll, Downing etc. City did the same in the early days but we couldn't buy Aguero, Yaya, Silva from day one - we had to make smaller steps so Bellamy, Adebayor etc were more realistic targets. You have a decent first 11, nothing more. You over achieved last season thanks to form, fitness and lack of injuries/fewer fixtures. This season you have more games and less quality. Lallana, Lambert, Lovren etc are solid prem players but nothing more. Looking at who Saints bought to replace Lallana, they've got a pretty even match for less money.

Your bench still looks shite by the way. We could have had Mangala, Navas, Fernandinho, Aguero, Negredo sat on ours at the weekend.

And Moss Side is a bohemian paradise compared to dipperfield

Why do you insist on the whole 'victim' thing? It's not the first time I've seen this on this forum, as well as comments about Hillsborough. Your fans at Anfield last April were classy, but there's nothing classy about continually bringing Hillsborough up to further jokes about our team. Laugh all you want about last season, its a game of football. It's swings and roundabouts. I can take that. But comments about hillsborough are out of order.

Anyway. I agree we pissed a lot of money up the wall with previous regimes (Dalglish and Commoli in particular), but Rodgers is to be judged on his achievements from inheriting a team who deservedly came 7th. Thats what reflects badly on Mancini and Pellegrini - that Rodgers has been able to work wonders with our squad and come so close to Pellegrini's team. And of course we were limited with funds. The majority of funds that Rodgers has used have come from players sales. Yet he's been able to produce top-2 form for a season and a half. We had periods of time last season where our key players were injured - Sturridge and Gerrard for December and most of January, Suarez banned for 6 games, Sakho out for long periods of time. That's where squad depth comes in. Granted, we had less fixtures to contend with, but had an exceptionally small squad.
Our bench has improved an awful lot - with another striker to come in yet, but we're not going to have the depth that you have without your unlimited funds.
By the way, Lallana is a very good player. When you combine Goals and Assists from last season, he's only 1 behind David Silva (who I rate very highly, by the way). And that was for Southampton.
Haha, ok mate!

DeidreBarlow69 said:
tonea2003 said:
DeidreBarlow69 said:

i didn't say it was all of you, i just said it happened so you don't be daft mate
i don't hate rodgers where have i said that? couldn't care less about him if i'm honest
not sure how it reflects badly on mancini or pellegrini, you will have to enlighten me.

all in all quite a mixed up response....mate
If you didn't mean for it as a dig about liverpool fans in general, why did you say 'you lot'?
You havent said that, my comments about Rodgers were in reply to other posts on here about him.
It does reflect badly on Mancini and Pellegrini that they both had tremendous amounts of money at their disposal, with a squad full of world class talent (all of which bought in previous seasons), yet almost failed to win the league on two occasions and done fuck all in Europe.

In my humble opinion the grief loving candle lighting fucknuts can just shove their opinions up their respective arses.

That would be ALL of them.

DeidreBarlow69 said:

But they didn't fail to win the league. Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades mate.

DeidreBarlow69 said:
Well done, I must say your copy and paste skills are exceptional...
Had to fucking Google them as well. Was dead hard.

Any team can win trophies with the amount of money you've spent.
Why haven't you won anything then, then?

In fact, given the quality of your squad, you should have won much more than you have.
You mean like 4 trophies in 3 years? You've spent more than £300m in recent years and you've got a League Cup (which you scraped from the arms of a Championship team) to show for your expenditure. Stop talking rubbish.

We're a team in transition from a period of bad ownership (Hicks and Gillett) and manager (Roy Hodgson [primarily] and Dalglish/Commoli's transfers).
We had Gary Cooke and Mark Hughes. Don't come crying to us about mismanagement.

We did exceptionally well last season and that is a sign of things to come.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.