Manchester City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mastermind said:
SOmeone said this is the same line up as the one at Anfield. But it is not. Last time we started with Navas .. who was later replaced by Milner .. because Navas couldn't come inside.

Looks like we are going to play through the middle , not from the flanks.

I predict we'l have tons of possesion. Got to be wary of liverpools counter attack though.

Agreed. It'll start slow. We'll look lethargic. Then we'll do the hyena.

Jovetic given another chance by MP, he needs to continue his run of good form, would like to see him play better than he did against Newcastle. Need Aguero to be and stay fully fit once the champions league games come along. Fernando should easily be able to physically command the midfield, which should translate into Yaya providing more to the offense and hopefully be a little sharper than last week.

Sky Blue said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
He's just reading from a script, mate.

What did he say?

Balotelli is joining a club with "family values".....whatever the fuck that means. Also, he's looked into his eyes and now knows Mario is going to be a saint, work his bollocks off and behave himself. Amen. The end......

Please City do the honours and shut this tool and his teeth right the fuck up!

Does Brenda's wife think he has strong family values?

What the fuck is Rodgers now the player whisperer? Can look into their eyes and see their honesty. God I hope we smash them tonight the pretentious ****.

Blue Haze said:
Worrisome with 2 in midfield. They have 3. Hopefully proven wrong with Fernando offering more protection than Fernandinho.

Nasri and Silva will come off the lines and play in midfield. Jovetic will occasionaly drop deeper as well. We shouldn't be over run when going forward I think.

RandomJ said:
What the fuck is Rodgers now the player whisperer? Can look into their eyes and see their honesty. God I hope we smash them tonight the pretentious ****.

He winds me up like no other **** in football at the moment. Ferdinand runs him close though.

Not the line up I'd have gone for. Ya Ya in a central midfield two is risky against a pacy passing team when he's fully fit, never mind he ain't. Would have gone with Ferna and Ferna to deny Sturridge and Sterling the space they love, and stuck Ya Ya just ahead of them, with Jo Jo and Silva playing off Dzeko.

On a separate note, is Rodgers a bigger c**t now than Mourinho? If I hear that bastard drone on about his club's family values one more time, I swear I'll kick the screen in. The man's an utter cock

Blue Haze said:
Worrisome with 2 in midfield. They have 3. Hopefully proven wrong with Fernando offering more protection than Fernandinho.

Very worrying,neither yaya or nasri have the industry to combat the Dippers attack.I predict Fernando will be a busy boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.