Manchester City Vs Vancouver Whitecaps - 3AM K/O England.

But it's 3am in the morning. They'll all be crashing into one another in the dark.

Just to warn ESPN viewers, if the baseball game runs over schedule ( which looks a distinct possibility just now ) be prepared to miss some coverage as they generally stay with the live game and join the next scheduled event 'in progress'

Having written this tho, as my current posts have to pass the mods first this may not appear until its become totally inconsequential !<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:16 am --<br /><br />^ Or not !

So five mod'd posts is the line which gets you to unencumbered postability I suppose ?

The point stands though, should be cheering for some good pitching (quicker outs means a quicker game) in the Yankees @ Rays game .........

DannyBoy2890 said:
Any team news yet ?

normally an hour before hand. we are an odd breed us football fans. staying up until 5 to watch a game of absolute no importance, against a team of nobodys, with a weakened side playing for the most part, whilst moaning about it with a load of strangers on the internet. makes me do some mad things city, really does

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.