Manchester City warned Hulk will cost £88m

I was well impressed with his work rate today, even at 4-0 he was chasing the ball about. Has some good skill as well, don't think he's good enough for us mind.

Clichy had him in his back pocket. But honestly he's kind of the one thing we're looking for. A width player who can supply phenomenal service. I will say that I haven't seen a cross like his from a winger in many years. Hulk would be worth £22-26 mil.

Diving and baby like antics aside, he was actually a very good player to be honest. He looked dangerous every time he got the ball. The perfect wide player we are looking for really.

Re: Re: Manchester City warned Hulk will cost £88m

SamTheGuru said:
Diving and baby like antics aside, he was actually a very good player to be honest. He looked dangerous every time he got the ball. The perfect wide player we are looking for really.
Maybe Bobby could get him to cut out the theatrics ;)

Re: Re: Manchester City warned Hulk will cost £88m

The_Mo said:
SamTheGuru said:
Maybe Bobby could get him to cut out the theatrics ;)

Took Balo 18 months but true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.