Manchester City warned Hulk will cost £88m

No thanks, wasn't impressed one bit. The way he throws himself around he'd miss half a season with whiplash.

The high fee (88M) is just a strategy from Porto to avoid their team being plucked by the Spanish teams each year again. I know Steven Defour and Mangala joined them this year for about 13M (yeah, they were a package deal) and they both have clauses for about 45M in their contracts.

I don't think Porto expects anyone to actually pay those fees, that's exactly their purpose. ;)

Jonathan1979 said:
The high fee (88M) is just a strategy from Porto to avoid their team being plucked by the Spanish teams each year again. I know Steven Defour and Mangala joined them this year for about 13M (yeah, they were a package deal) and they both have clauses for about 45M in their contracts.

I don't think Porto expects anyone to actually pay those fees, that's exactly their purpose. ;)

Damn - I was hoping Chelsea would pay £88m for him to play alongside Torres!

Never in a million years is he worth even a quarter of that imho. Throwing himself on the floor after the slightest touches. Absolute disgrace.

For £88mill I'd want Hulk, Spiderman and Batman.

Went down very easily and went missing but he also as pace and a quality shot on him with his left and can use his right.

Would take him for around £20mill but would prefer Lavezzi/Cavani/RVP

You're in luck mate as I think 88 Million would get you Hulk, Jonas Gutierrez and the right money could get Mateja Kezman out of retirement, congratulations.

Based on what I saw last evening I think they missed the decimal point and that the true value they wished to express was £8.8 million! If we want a good player who throws strops then we have a disgruntled argentinean of our own for that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.