Manchester City warned Hulk will cost £88m

Ducado said:
BIG DONKEY said:
only morons judge on 1 game

the truth is he is a top class player

In the Portuguese League he may well be, some players are like that dare I mention Samares? Would he cut it in the Prem, I doubt it very much.

I don't actually beleive all the buy out clause nonsense, it's just a way of saying "we are open for very HIGH offers"

He will probally go to a better league like la liga for real madrid

people who says hes shite after watching him once are embarrassing. he is world class, yes the other day he was poor and his diving around pissed me off however he is so so good. people saying no when we rely on players like johnson and milner to play wide for us really need to learn their football. fools.

He did seem to throw himself on the floor a lot and whinge to the ref against us.

"Just saying like".

Not my kind of player "to be honest".

(This should be in the SAYINGS WE DESPISE THREAD)

"going forward" is good for a striker though.

Seriously though didn't he get banned for being a bit of a psycho? He'll fit right in.

I actually made a point of watching him whilst at the game, i never like to judge a player until i see them live and see the bigger picture.

I must admit i wasn't that impressed and i was expecting more to be honest.

He's not in the same league as Silva, Aguero or Van Persie with movement off the ball and i was told that's one of his main strengths.

If last Thursday was anything to go by it's closer to £8m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.