Manchester City warned Hulk will cost £88m

Richards & Lescott were knocking him off the ball all game, Kompany to a lesser extent, think Barry and even Clichy had a go at one point.

Still think he'd tear the Premiership up tho.

Would it be right to say we have 3 of the biggest/strongest defenders in Europe?

He looked like he was out to impress last night, the little flicks (admittedly most of them didn't reach there target and it wasn't the right time in the match for it) and he seemed very reserved with our defenders after certain challenges that most players would have something to say about, yes ok he was going down very easily but i think that was due to our defence being very solid and they were finding very hard to break us down so obviously needs must and all that. I reckon if hes played on that right wing when they come to us hell have alot more to show, Yes his price tag is ridiculously high, but i still think he would come to the prem and would flourish (i certainly wouldnt want him on any of our rivals books) mancini would stamp that dropping to the floor out and he will return to that powerhouse that he is.

............................Hart........................
richards.....Kompany.......Lescott.....Clichy

....................De jong/yaya....................

..............nasri..................silva.............
Hulk..................Aguero................Mario..

Now thats a team!!!!!

P.s- props to lescott last night, ive not always been his biggest fan but last night he was getting the job done rather than trying to do something cringeworthy.

he is the biggest moaner ever, built like a house brick but goes to ground like a sack of potatoes.

£88m you say?

That's £88m??!!

Oh, right.......

1243779990_isnort.gif

He may be a top player but all that rolling around and play acting was shocking, your a f*cking built man get up and get on with it ffs !!

BIG DONKEY said:
only morons judge on 1 game

the truth is he is a top class player

In the Portuguese League he may well be, some players are like that dare I mention Samares? Would he cut it in the Prem, I doubt it very much.

I don't actually beleive all the buy out clause nonsense, it's just a way of saying "we are open for very HIGH offers"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.