Manchester City Women (merged)

Puppet Master Silva said:
oakiecokie said:
Just logged onto the OS and ready to watch the highlights,but it doesn`t appear to have been loaded yet,even though it says "watch".
Ah well I `ll have another look later.Lovely flowing football for the goal.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eryFzcH7AmU[/video]

It's definitely working as I just watched the whole video.

Falastur said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
oakiecokie said:
Just logged onto the OS and ready to watch the highlights,but it doesn`t appear to have been loaded yet,even though it says "watch".
Ah well I `ll have another look later.Lovely flowing football for the goal.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eryFzcH7AmU[/video]

It's definitely working as I just watched the whole video.

You obviously didn`t read my last post,even before PMS replied. ;)

Fantastic result. The match quality was better than I anticipated and always nice to see City win a trophy. Moving forward, and considering what seems to be a total investment by CFG, should we expect some internationals on the ladies side? I noticed Arsenal had many more foreign stars-specifically the Japanese WC winners. As an American, I would love to see couple of Yanks recruited. We offer nothing that would effect the men's squad, but surely City could poach Morgan, Rapino, etc. for little more than Yaya's weekly wage.

Many congratulations on the teams first trophy.

Special mention for the great performance by the keeper Karen Bardsley.

Hope we can now challenge for the League Title next season.

Hopefully Man Utd will form a new Womens team so we can beat them also !

Instant_Offense said:
Fantastic result. The match quality was better than I anticipated and always nice to see City win a trophy. Moving forward, and considering what seems to be a total investment by CFG, should we expect some internationals on the ladies side? I noticed Arsenal had many more foreign stars-specifically the Japanese WC winners. As an American, I would love to see couple of Yanks recruited. We offer nothing that would effect the men's squad, but surely City could poach Morgan, Rapino, etc. for little more than Yaya's weekly wage.

They already have an American player...

ManCityX said:
Instant_Offense said:

They already have an American player...

Hopefully the Cup Win will encourage more local girls to take up the game.

New York City could set up their own women's team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.