Manchester FACTS

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
In which case,my most sincere apologies to BB2.
Who will undoubtedly apologise for getting "facts" 7 & 8 wrong in due course.

There are few things in life that brings me more joy than seeing you given another verbal kicking. kudos for apologising though, accepted, but do be more careful in future.

As ungracious as expected. You really do have no or very little social skills. Have you ever heard of aspergers ?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

There are few things in life that brings me more joy than seeing you given another verbal kicking. kudos for apologising though, accepted, but do be more careful in future.

Your use of the word "another" is amusing,as it implies that this is not a first,as is actually the case.
There is a famous saying that seems appropriate.
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day".
Savour this rare victory - the next may be some time coming.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Sorry Mr. Fetlocks but, this is funny.

No offence.

RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

No offence.

None taken.
Oh,and your comma should have come after "Fetlocks" and not "but".
I know you are a stickler for such things.

kiam06 said:
The Midland Hotel in Manchester was Adolf Hitler's personal choice for Nazi headquarters in Britain.

Nah, Hitler knew that while an invasion of the soft southern counties might have possible, he'd have got his arse kicked if he came near Manchester :)

Vienna70 said:
kiam06 said:
The Midland Hotel in Manchester was Adolf Hitler's personal choice for Nazi headquarters in Britain.

Nah, Hitler knew that while an invasion of the soft southern counties might have possible, he'd have got his arse kicked if he came near Manchester :)
does that include the trawlermen down here..i'll stand behind you while you tell em:)

RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:

No offence.

None taken.
Oh,and your comma should have come after "Fetlocks" and not "but".
I know you are a stickler for such things.
No comma needed at all actually. You could use comma INSTEAD of the preposition (Sorry Mr. Fetlocks, this is funny) and you would also use a comma in front of the preposition if it was a long sentence and the phrases either side of could stand as an independent sentence. However "Sorry Mr. Fetlocks.." is not an independent sentence therefore no comma.

Not your day is it mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.