Manchester traffic

I agree, there is something dodgy going on! It takes me 30mins to travel approx 4 miles at 7.15am blackley to M62. I try going round the backroads but everywhere is congestion! I even played football at the Trafford Centre and left at 7.20pm and got stopped at 11 consecutive red traffic lights going through the centre!

Since Greater Manchester voted no to a congestion charge the council's have basically said Fuck you then and systematically fucked every main road into Manchester City centre for car drivers. I walk home from town each night and it takes 15 minutes the bus takes half hour because of the cycle paths they so wisely installed on Great Clowes Street. At most I see 3 or 4 bikes each rush hour on my walk home, it's total bullshit.

Trying to hard to be London. It's a fucking nightmare walking round Manchester let alone driving, way too many people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.