Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Tolm says they're not going to park the bus . We would just get behind them too much and they'd be slated anyway by fans and media alike. So it's basically a high enough press that we will have to play through . It nearly worked for first 15 mins v Barca so we we must be on our game and if we play to our capabilities and don't lose our discipline then there will only be one result . Huge game-at times like these I'd just love the players to show the world what they can do. We saw it midweek . We will soon know . Bring it on.
Bound to park the bus mate, they did it in 2012 when baconface was still there no reason for them not to do it again.

If they press us they leave big gaps, just not going to happen. The game will be like most of our home games attack v defence with an odd breakaway.

I’m exactly the same, no matter how good we’ve become, there’s always that dormant “feeling”. Might be the first Derby I go on “black out” for, as I’ve barely any nerves left haha.

Me too mate, never watch it and sit upstairs for night games on my own until it’s done. The wife just tells me the score

This is something I can’t get my head around.

Surely sitting by yourself and waiting to hear the score is much worse for the nerves.

Also, man up and watch the fucking thing.

Ederson, no explanation needed.
Danilo, need for Walker to rest, and also for Danilo to help the midfield.
Stones, only because of his pace for when the balls are hit long and over the top (plus he played the last game with Laporte).
Laporte, no explanation needed.
Zinch, to keep the ball moving, and help the midfield.
Fernandinho, true grit, leader, calmness.
Bernardo, no explanation needed.
Silva, to keep the ball and set the tempo, to create in between the lines.
Sterling, no explanation needed.
Sané, to frighten the fuck out of the rags.
Jesus, work rate and pace, plus he’s now found his scoring boots again, Sergio needs rest.

Ederson

Walker Kompany Laporte Mendy

Fernandinho

B.Silva Gundogan

Sterling Aguero Sane

Sane will absolutely terrorise the rags full backs he's surely a must. B.Silva in along side Gundogan gives us plenty of energy in the middle. Kompany in because it's a derby and he'll be up for it more than anybody.

Come on City plz plz plz beat these f@@@ers :)

This is something I can’t get my head around.

Surely sitting by yourself and waiting to hear the score is much worse for the nerves.

Also, man up and watch the fucking thing.

Can’t do it mate! Lol strangely enough back in the Keegan days watched them all the time as there was less pressure? Now we are better than them I’m more nervous as we are expected to win? I think what stopped me watching them was the derby at Maine road when we were 2-0 up (Quinn with both) and then lost 3-2? The joy to despair finished me off mate for derby day and left a scar! Lol

We are better than them as the league table shows but in a one off game, which a derby is, anything can happen. Last season at our place that first half was the most one sided derby I can remember in over fifty years. To say they would have been flattered to only go into the interval five goals down was an understatement, unfortunately it was only two. We all saw what happened the second half.

No way will they want to lose to us in front of their own fans and millions watching on tv. Their display will be totally different to what it was at Goodison. They will run about, close down and tackle for a start. Pogba usually turns up against us as does that snake Sanchez if he plays. He will pick the local kids and that Scott lad in midfield who at least tries. Young will start and usually plays well against us in spite of his age. The doughnut thief usually pulls of worldies too. I think Pep knows not to underestimate them like some of our fans seem to do.

We all know the adage about a wounded animal.

I think KDB knew his season was over when he tweaked his knee. Gutted.
This game is absolutely massive, all those who say there isn’t an agenda against us and for the dipper vermin better watch the officiating at this game. It will be comical. We will be hacked, pushed & pulled without punishment.
They’ll have been taking lessons from the collapsing Egyptian, going down at the slightest touch.
WE are the underdog in this match, every dipper cünt and media fanny want the rags to win. Only WE can upset the Apple cart.
We have to go there and produce a WINNING display, I don’t care how we do it, just win. It will give the team such a morale and confidence boost.
1 game at a time.

One good thing here is that scum only have two days to prepare for this, so are they really going to put in a 100% better performance, it's asking a lot?. If Sergio is injured as well, why not use Sterling as a striker, Pep has done it before.

Ederson

Walker Kompany Laporte Mendy

Fernandinho

B. Silva D. Silva Foden Sane

Sterling

Subs: Muric, Zinchenko, Stones, Mahrez, Gundogan, Jesus, Otamendi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.