Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the forum (including me) think that tbf. However, I have a sneaky feeling that Pep WILL PLAY David and David will respond with his best petformance in months.

We need Merlin to find his magic again.
I hope you are right; we missed his magic since the beginning of January this year

Bad news for us that they were humiliated today. Hard to pick a team for this one. Sergio exhausted, Bernard exhausted, Raz exhausted, Kev injured, Gundo in need of a rest, Stones out of form.

I bet there’ll be some big surprises on the team sheet

Then you are clearly putting nothing in the extra motivation of a derby game and what that entails.

Please tell me again how shite like Jonny Macken, Darius Vassell and Michael Ball ever got the better of Ronaldo, van Nistelrooy, Scholes, Beckham, etc?

You know, one of the strongest teams ever seen in England.

Logic goes out of the window when such games come around, allied to obvious tiredness on our part and United playing on home territory immediately after being humiliated.

Can we win? Of course we can.

Today's result at Everton won't have made our task any easier.

Tiredness? The Rags look wrecked today.
We have an extra days rest as well.

Will be a right scruffy game this. Need to dig in
I Hope Manure attack us - we’ll tear ‘em apart in the space. If they sit back, we’ll have 15/16 shots, but we need to start hitting the target more regularly. By that I mean that despite the colossal goals tally, we balloon a lot of shots. The game would have opened up for Kevin, but he’s out.

Bad news for us that they were humiliated today. Hard to pick a team for this one. Sergio exhausted, Bernard exhausted, Raz exhausted, Kev injured, Gundo in need of a rest, Stones out of form.

I bet there’ll be some big surprises on the team sheet
I thought this too..i did not want them humiliated at Everton like they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.