Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ. Still 4 hours to go. A very, very long time since I have been so nervous.

Me too, aside from popping on here I am avoiding all the other outlets. A derby is bad enough as it is but with so much riding on it it adds to the tension, like 2012 all over again.

Every game for us is now vital, especially the derby game tonight. A lot of the united fans I have spoken to want us to win tonight. They especially don't want those scouers to win the Premier League. I hope it doesn't go down to that missed pen by Mahrez at Anfield. Just think a point of them and 2 more points on to ours, and we would be 1pt in front of them. So that a win tonight would have put us 4pts in front of them with just 3 games to play. So that would have left us with win two out of our 3 games and we would have been Champions again.
If we lose the league, it was lost after being ahead at Leicester, Newcastle and at home to palace and losing all three games.

If we lose the league, it was lost after being ahead at Leicester, Newcastle and at home to palace and losing all three games.

But despite that fact the league is still in our hands and so if we lose the league from here it will be because we lose one of these games

So buckle up and come on city let’s do it

I don't know what's happened, lunch time I was absolutely fine, now I'm a nervous wreck. God know what the actual game is going to feel like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.