Manchester United PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
To be honest we schooled them all over the pitch, most one sided Derby since the Sick Swan
I thought it was even more one sided than that game, remember that was only 1-3 in the 90th minute, and they had threatened to score, whereas today they rarely threatend the half way line. Without de gea in the first half, it could have been 5-0 at half time.

I has to be Bernardo, he is back to his best this season. No stop running all over the pitch directing play. Second mention for Rodri, he is really turning into a player. I guess it takes some time to adapt to a new league, new country and new system. All in all, great game from the entire team. It was a great performance

seems almost unfair as everyone, that is all eleven players were on it today. I hope that performance fired up Raheem, Jack, Mahrez and Laporte to reach the standards of those that played today. We have the best two fullbacks in the world , the best two CB's in Europe. Show me a better DM than Rodri on current form. Bernardo is simply world class. I thought Kevin played far more conservatively, was not looking for hollywood balls all the time and was far better for it. I thought it was his most effective game of the season. Gundo was quietly effective. Phil and Gabby's workrate was unbelievable.

Cancelo and Bernie were both unreal but I would give it to Cancelo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.