Manchester United Trying To Poach 4 of Our Scouts

They try every trick in the book to stop us. Can't they get David Gill to work some legislation in this time?

If they do succeed in poaching any or all of the 4, will City spit their dummies out to such an extent that we consider not playing them at youth team level just like they did when they were crying that we were poaching all their best youth prospects? Or will our club accept that shit sometimes happens - that this is part and parcel of the game - and not kick up a fuss about it?

If any of our staff felt they needed to leave us for them in the current situation then for me they can go as they are not what we want.

If any of our staff felt they needed to leave us for them in the current situation then for me they can go as they are not what we want.

To be fair if you get offered 50% increase in wages you'd be off unless city offer similar. Thing is if they poach any of them they will have inside info on what we do and who we looking at.

As long as they lock them out of our scouting databases while they make their minds up whether to go or not. I seem to remember we lost some scouting staff to Liverpool a few years ago and there were suggestions that they continued to remote log in to City's systems after they left.

You only leave your job for two reasons. Either you are unhappy or you are offered more money.

If they are unhappy, they should leave. If they want more money, we should be paying them the market rate i.e. what they are worth, and if another club is prepared to ay 50% more, they are worth 50% more and we should pay it.

It's ****ing peanuts in the scheme of things, but more importantly it shows the scum across town, we are not to be messed with. If our scouts are indeed important to our success (or the rags') why on earth would we jeopardise that for a few thousand pounds A YEAR???

To be fair if you get offered 50% increase in wages you'd be off unless city offer similar. Thing is if they poach any of them they will have inside info on what we do and who we looking at.

Don't they have non-compete clauses? And, although unenforceable, non disclosure agreements?

Well if they offer silly wages for them what they will do, just to get the headlines they may well get them.

Yoonited don't throw money at problems. Just look at the first team squad, oh, er, wait a minute, how was was Poogba? Mind, they do have the knack of turning 35yr olds into 25yr olds. Wonder why it didn't work with The Ginger Pig and the Worsley Welsh Wizard?

They've been slowly waking up to how far ahead of them we are on every level save clicks & $.

City's plans are intelligent,coordinated & longterm. We are cultural not reactive. In reality the rags are a marketing & merchatising company. Their decision to pay €109m for Carlton+ €20m for his agent and rent Imasonofabitch for £300k a week only confirms their headline grabbing,desperate,shirt selling culture !!

We won't get everything right but we are miles ahead of them. My only hope is that we give them lessons in football, beat them every time we play them & win the premier league this year by a record margin. They can spend the summer drinking in their poison PEG misery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.