Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I do want to see if the rags get a corner is Sane and Sterling and Jesus keeping at least 5/6 on the half way line.
We keep saying this every game, put them on the halfway line and they will have to put half there team back to stop them.

I'm sure Guardiola has his reasons for defending set pieces the way we do. Other than the last couple of games it's been pretty successful to be fair.

I'm sure Guardiola has his reasons for defending set pieces the way we do. Other than the last couple of games it's been pretty successful to be fair.
. I'm sure he does, I for one would never doubt what he does. Just every now and then when all the opposing team are coming up for a corner it would really make the other team think when our front 3 or fastest players then went from our own area to the center circle. Put the cat among the rats I mean pigeons.

What's the news on Silva and Kompany?

Assuming they're fit:

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Delphinho
Ferdy
KDB
D. Silva
Sane
Aguero
Sterling

3-1

. I'm sure he does, I for one would never doubt what he does. Just every now and then when all the opposing team are coming up for a corner it would really make the other team think when our front 3 or fastest players then went from our own area to the center circle. Put the cat among the rats I mean pigeons.

I presume the logic is the more crowded the penalty area, the less chance for opponents to get a running jump for headers. Would be good to see our forwards in an advanced position sometimes though, especially with Ederson's unerring kicking accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.