Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
See the forecast has changed to heavy snow all morning and most of the afternoon(about 3-4 inches). The pitch will be ok to play due to the heating however had a text off a friend before who works for GMPTE and they have had meeting about the public transport situation for sunday and they will do everything they can to keep buses and trams going but the final decision will be with the police as public safety comes first

See the forecast has changed to heavy snow all morning and most of the afternoon(about 3-4 inches). The pitch will be ok to play due to the heating however had a text off a friend before who works for GMPTE and they have had meeting about the public transport situation for sunday and they will do everything they can to keep buses and trams going but the final decision will be with the police as public safety comes first
A bit of snow and the uk grinds to a halt,i'm sure we have played in the snow before

No way Vinnie misses the derby voluntarily... it’s a huge disservice to suggest he will bottle it

If he is injured then shit happens... i’ll be sad for the guy

I never said he will bottle it. Merely that I am sick of his ludicrous propensity to get injured. Fingers crossed for him for Sunday obviously.

3-4 inches?

This has all the makings of a game being called off.

I hope they do all they can to get the game played... no excuses for Maureen to re-group and set a delayed date...

It’s a little snow FFS...

Simon Stone on the BBC sport pre derby build up:

They hammered Arsenal last week, have beaten Tottenham this season and drawn at Liverpool.

Ffs hammered Arsenal !

3-4 inches?

This has all the makings of a game being called off.
Don't think the weather is the issue its if public transport stops the surroundings areas will become gridlocked and it will be difficult for fans to get there. It also depends on Trafford council making sure the area around the swamp is safe for people to walk through, ice ect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.