Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, if he's out of the Derby, I've completely had it with him. Tremendous bloke, marvellous captain etc etc etc. But an absolute waste of food in terms of being a player we can rely upon. If we have to go into the derby with a centre half pairing of Otamendi and Mangala, when we've spent £6 trillion in the last umpteen transfer windows, I'm going to say very rude words indeed. Loudly.
No way Vinnie misses the derby voluntarily... it’s a huge disservice to suggest he will bottle it

If he is injured then shit happens... i’ll be sad for the guy

I'll be honest, if he's out of the Derby, I've completely had it with him. Tremendous bloke, marvellous captain etc etc etc. But an absolute waste of food in terms of being a player we can rely upon. If we have to go into the derby with a centre half pairing of Otamendi and Mangala, when we've spent £6 trillion in the last umpteen transfer windows, I'm going to say very rude words indeed. Loudly.

It's difficult - I think he's probably suffering some psychological impact from all the injuries so much that he surely must question himself.
However after spending £32 million on Mangala we should deserve to be more confident on a back up - sadly this is not the case.

24900222_1859633477397567_5707189064661225711_n.jpg

Jose is ready!

And a second bus is on way apparently.

IF Vinny isnt in, i would seriously consider Danilo there as the rags will press and Mangala isnt good enough to play through it.

24900222_1859633477397567_5707189064661225711_n.jpg

Jose is ready!
They probably feel that they need a win so I expect them to go forward more than they did against the Spuds (for instance) but then God help us if they score first. Then you'll see the parking of the mega bus, along with a juggernaut thrown in for good measure.

IF Vinny isnt in, i would seriously consider Danilo there as the rags will press and Mangala isnt good enough to play through it.

It will more likely be Walker in at CB and Danilo at RB. I'd probably be slightly more comfortable with that, although, Martial vs Danilo wouldn't leave me with huge confidence.

Anyway we look at it, Stones injury has severely impacted our options as of late. Mangala's simply not up to it unfortunately and Kompany is just perpetually injured. We need another CB in Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.