-----------------EDERSON----------------
Walker---Vinny-----Otamendi---Delph
---------------Fernandinho---------------
Sterling---DeBruyne---D Silva----Sane
----------------Agueroooooooooooooo

Picks itself, surely?
Yep. If fit.

Simon Stone on the BBC sport pre derby build up:

They hammered Arsenal last week, have beaten Tottenham this season and drawn at Liverpool.

Ffs hammered Arsenal !
Hahahahhaha.

Survived, more like. Beaten the Harry Kane team featuring no Harry Kane. And that huge 0-0 win at Victim FC. Stunning, just stunning.

-----------------EDERSON----------------
Walker---Vinny-----Otamendi---Delph
---------------Fernandinho---------------
Sterling---DeBruyne---D Silva----Sane
----------------Agueroooooooooooooo

Picks itself, surely?

I'd definitely go Jesus over Aguero. Or both of them and drop Sane. We need Jesus but on current form I doubt we'd miss Sane.

1-0- to City at half time, like it was five years ago in the 6-1. In the second half the rags have to go on all-out attack and they put City under pressure. It becomes a bit of a siege for fifteen minutes but they don't score. Then there's a scramble in front of City's goal and the ball is passed back to Ederson with Lukaku etc charging in. He can't pick it up so he deftly nutmegs Lukaku and puts him on his arse, then kicks it long upfield to Sterling standing alone on halfway. Sterling races on, takes it round De Gea and scores into an open net. 2-0 and when Aguero scores right after the the restart City are home and dry and O.T. is emptying fast. After that the final score can be anything City want to make it.
I'm in dreamland reading this post. Unfortunately, they will still have that 6-1 mauling on the brain. If we get to 4, they will slam the door

24900222_1859633477397567_5707189064661225711_n.jpg

Jose is ready!

Ha ha fuckin brilliant mate ;-) just sent that to my rag mate, he asked me earlier how I thought the game would go on Sunday and you provided my answer without a word said ... Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.