Manchester v Liverpool

You've never worn a shell suit? WFT: /. You can't possibly be a scouser then. you'll be telling me you've never had a 'tache next.
No tash, curly hair, I dont say "A" or "Calm Down". I have a job, I don't steal...Harry Enfield will be well miffed off with me

I say this with my first 3 words taken into account still, I hate scousers. Nearly all ive met

You can't possibly be serious? I was in Budapest last summer for Hungary v Wales and a group of blokes from Liverpool on a stag do were surprised to see us there (had no idea Wales were in town.) They were absolutely sound making sure we were ok for drinks etc. We all formed a huge group and went out on the piss. Laughing all night.

When I was living in Manchester, I had several work colleagues from Liverpool and I genuinely liked them both. Ditto Tony in one of my locals. He's one of the warmest blokes I know.

I've found Geordies more difficult than Scousers. Leeds people too.

You're supposed to ask why?..... And my answer is - "so you can't fuckin' Rob me"! ; )

Joking apart mate I find most Evertonions are decent. You are similar to us in many ways. It's just that quite a lot of you begrudged us winning the owners lottery. Quite a lot of resentment at the time but now you have Moshiri's money it seems largely that we're not so bad afterall.

I read Everton's GOT forum and I think it's the best non City forum I've been on TBH : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.