Manchester's Characters

Manchester1894 said:
The Asian lady on Wilmslow road lobbying passengers with a pieces of paper banging on about justice for her son and how our law is corrupt.
Used to see her Every. Fucking. Day. Give it a rest, love.

I love the guy cycling round near Piccadilly gardens with the sub on the back of his bike. Quality.

Blue Punter said:
Anyone who drinks in the Hogshead/Ape & Apple/Hard Rock Cafe during the day must have seen Ged. Smokes like a chimney, thin as a rake, stubble, leather jacket and leather cowboy hat.

Used to work with Ged. He's a sound fella if you can talk to him before he's too pissed (usually about 3pm).

Seen him in the HRC many times, and I only usually get home 2 or 3 weeks a year.

If anyone is looking for characters though just hang around Afleck's for a while ;)

well we had our own seafood man came round the Lloyds in Chorlton about the same time at night and all these pissed up peeps would be eating whelks and cockles and that. Yeuch. Then there were the lovely ladies coming round selling WarCry just before the IRA cunts passed the hat round and got the fighting started. All to the background sound of the Tony Bennett pub singer wannabees upstairs. Happy days.

Viva Rivaldo said:
Manchester1894 said:
The Asian lady on Wilmslow road lobbying passengers with a pieces of paper banging on about justice for her son and how our law is corrupt.
Used to see her Every. Fucking. Day. Give it a rest, love.

I love the guy cycling round near Piccadilly gardens with the sub on the back of his bike. Quality.

That's the one. Blaming it on the Illuminati and police.

There always used to be proper tramps gentlemen of the road types that hung around the old Picadilly bus station, one who used to be an MP so I beleive before the booze took everything away from him

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
In 20 years time, on this forum, we'll be saying
''remember that twat who stood in the middle of Market Street with those fucking annoying bird whistles''

He needs a good twatting!

Yes.

Saw the singing bus driver a few months ago. Don't know if he ever was a bus driver but I think he wore/wears a GM Buses uniform.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
BlueMoon_1987 said:
Anyone else know if this guy still knocks about in Picadilly station?

Well built and tall black bloke. Always used to go up to you saying "alright mate?" in the station like he knows you, grabs hold of your hand and doesn't let go so he can give you this shitty story about how he's just got out of Strangeways and needs money for the bus/taxi home. If you say no he keeps hold of your hand and looks like he'll leather you one. Had to push him away on one occasion, the nutter.

Is that not Purple Aki?

Doesn't he ask if he can feel your muscles? More active around the merseyside area too i think haha.

Balti said:
well we had our own seafood man came round the Lloyds in Chorlton about the same time at night and all these pissed up peeps would be eating whelks and cockles and that. Yeuch. Then there were the lovely ladies coming round selling WarCry just before the IRA cunts passed the hat round and got the fighting started. All to the background sound of the Tony Bennett pub singer wannabees upstairs. Happy days.

I remember the seafood man! God, that takes me back.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.