Manchester's Characters

Recently I've noticed there's a bloke in St Annes Square who's always about shouting random shit at people as they walk past.

Oh and the black bus driver who looks like an overweight Dwight Yorke who used to come in Sinclairs and start singing Elvis songs.

Good call on Raspberry man. He's been about for years.

What about the legend who looked like Mr Motivator who was a major presence around the 90's in Royales & 21's ? Was a really decent bloke if not a little eccentric !

Manchester1894 said:
There's also a man that's dressed as a woman that looks exactly like Justin Hawkins from the darkness.

justin-hawkins-lead-singer-of-the-darkness-on-the-main-stage-at-t-in-the-park.jpg

I cringe everytime I see him. Worst tranny ever. haha
Is this the same he/she who walks round the Trafford Centre in thigh high boots ?
If it is he is fucking weird.

The Ox said:
What about the legend who looked like Mr Motivator who was a major presence around the 90's in Royales & 21's ? Was a really decent bloke if not a little eccentric !

Clive?

noonoo76_CLIVE.jpg

Anyone who drinks in the Hogshead/Ape & Apple/Hard Rock Cafe during the day must have seen Ged. Smokes like a chimney, thin as a rake, stubble, leather jacket and leather cowboy hat.

Used to work with Ged. He's a sound fella if you can talk to him before he's too pissed (usually about 3pm).

Blue Punter said:
Recently I've noticed there's a bloke in St Annes Square who's always about shouting random shit at people as they walk past.

Oh and the black bus driver who looks like an overweight Dwight Yorke who used to come in Sinclairs and start singing Elvis songs.

Good call on Raspberry man. He's been about for years.

Yeah seen him a few times, on Market street too.

There's the Rasta who knocks about the Village,
The guy on the bike (some kind od ECO courier) with a trailer and a midget sat in the back.
The guy with a copy of the Big Issue, who asks you to buy it and then says can he keep it if you give him the money as " it's my last one", he's getting a bit annoying now though.

Manchester1894 said:
There's also a man that's dressed as a woman that looks exactly like Justin Hawkins from the darkness.

justin-hawkins-lead-singer-of-the-darkness-on-the-main-stage-at-t-in-the-park.jpg

I cringe everytime I see him. Worst tranny ever. haha

Hahaha pretty sure I know who you mean, I see him walkinh up and down oxford road fairly regularly. Very dodgy teeth

What about the black rasta crakhead who goes up and down oxford road? Got dreads and I've seen him casually strutting down the path blazing spliffs up on occasion. He often lets onto people or other times I've just seen him when he's had a hit and his eyes are wired and his jaw's swinging from the bbc to odder bar. Was gonna try and get a pic of him last week, I'll give it a go next time but I expect he'll take exception to it unless he's off it

Also, has anyone seen the big issue seller on mosely street who has customized his own jeans with strips of cut out paper?

Big G said:
The Ox said:

Clive?

noonoo76_CLIVE.jpg
Nah not him, I know who you mean though, that guy was from the Hitman and Her ^^^
The guy I mean wore glasses and I'm sure he was the toilet attendant in 21's.
I'm sure I saw him on Market Street not long ago in the afternoon wearing a Tucedo and Dickiebow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.