Mancini - 5 Year Contract

GornikDaze said:
What are the odds on Roberto staying in charge longer than Baconface??!!

In terms of overall length of service to the respective clubs, or that baconface won't live more than 5 more years ????

samharris said:
Mr Chips from catchphrase hears about Bobs 5 year deal..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtLLP9oieN0&feature=related[/youtube] I dare you not to laugh !!
Me and the Mrs (serial lurker btw) howling laughing at that.

ALBY ALBY ALBY said:
GornikDaze said:

In terms of overall length of service to the respective clubs, or that baconface won't live more than 5 more years ????

Well I was thinking overall length of service......

GornikDaze said:
ALBY ALBY ALBY said:
GornikDaze said:

Your just saying that ..... say what we were all thinking (hoping) !!!!

If he sees out the next 5 years of his contract he will become our longest serving manager since Les McDowall (1956 -1963) and the fifth longest serving manager in the history of club. (Big thanks to the History section - Brilliant)

ALBY ALBY ALBY said:
GornikDaze said:
ALBY ALBY ALBY said:

Your just saying that ..... say what we were all thinking (hoping) !!!!

Senile and still there is better than dead - they might end up with a decent manager!!

The best signing we will make this summer the man has transcended the mentality of this football club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.