Mancini - 5 Year Contract

Mancio said:
Damocles said:
Damocles said:
Forget the bet with Jay.

Things have changed since the bet was made. Whilst I appreciate that you are a man of your word and want to honour it, and I do respect that, it's not a time to be fragmenting sections of the community. I don't know if you saw the thread by Dave in Off Topic or not, but he also sent me a PM which was incredible in its classiness; far more than I would have displayed, which kind of pulled me out of my own arse. He said that whilst we might not agree about some stuff, as a member of a community we need to resolve our differences in light of the deaths of our friends.

I agree with this wholeheartedly.

The bet was fucking stupid to begin with and came from point scoring bollocks. We don't need it. We've all had a slap round the head about what is important, and a valued member of the community like you fucking off for 3 months is the exact opposite of what we need. You need to post more, not only in the main forum but also the Cellar. Cliques are nonsense and childish from all of us. We've all acted cunts in the past, me more than everybody. I don't see how you taking a three month sabbatical will help. It's the opposite of what we are going for. We need to pull together, despite our difference of opinion, as a community of people with a common interest.

Don't go anywhere.

Cheers,
Paul

For the record, I'm going to post this publicly because this nonsense needs to stop, and after Dave made that gesture, we all need to work to make it happen.

Nobody needs to go anywhere, it's finished. Let's be the last we hear of it.

Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet

genius

Damocles said:
Mancio said:

Whilst I appreciate that this was a Pulp Fiction quote Mancio, we've all just lost good friends and it's game over now as far as the other shit is concerned. I understand that you may not feel this way, but it is what it is.

Well lets shut up about it then and celebrate his new contract.

Damocles said:
Mancio said:

Whilst I appreciate that this was a Pulp Fiction quote Mancio, we've all just lost good friends and it's game over now as far as the other shit is concerned. I understand that you may not feel this way, but it is what it is.

that was just me stupidly showing to know pulp fiction mate. i agree with everything you said in that post and i want go on and apologise for my past behavior vs that guys becouse sometime i've been definitely idiot.

Mancio said:
Damocles said:
Mancio said:

that was just me stupidly showing to know pulp fiction mate. i agree with everything you said in that post and i want go on and apologise for my past behavior vs that guys becouse sometime i've been definitely idiot.

Sorry, I missed the joke. I'm not really in a jokey mood today, I should probably just leave it for the night. My bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.