Mancini Almost Left To Manage Monaco

Seosa said:
I'm no Guardian fan, but I can't imagine them posting this knowing that it's complete bollocks. The Mail & the Express maybe (The Sun and The Mirror aren't worth taking into consideration), but I think it's safe to say that the Telegraph, Guardian & Times should all be taken seriously.

Away from a lecture on newspaper trust, it just adds further intrigue to Bob's stance at the club. If he was willing to walk as easily as that, what else would it take for him to go?

There's more than a handful of Rag apologists writing for these papers that makes me think it's part and parcel of the 'Let's have a go at City' line yet again.

All my sympathy goes to Dmitry Rybolovlev.

wanting Mancini and then end up with Ranieri ..... must be really hard ...

moggymoz said:
van_dan said:
According to the Guardian...

Didn't bother reading the rest after I read this...

How would it start if you were to think it might be true?

The Guardian would simply not print this if they weren't sure. If this is not true, expect a statement anytime soon from City or Mancini stating it to be complete bullshit. If not, well silence speaks volumes.

Paulski said:
moggymoz said:
van_dan said:
According to the Guardian...

Didn't bother reading the rest after I read this...

How would it start if you were to think it might be true?

The Guardian would simply not print this if they weren't sure. If this is not true, expect a statement anytime soon from City or Mancini stating it to be complete bullshit. If not, well silence speaks volumes.

Can I just say I said this and not van_dan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.