Mancini Almost Left To Manage Monaco

Ragnarok said:
Since you mentioned My Little Pony, the opening theme song is one of the best i have heard. Lots of fond childhood memories are associated with it :)

tumblr_m6tcm0ubGJ1r3zat8.gif

Ragnarok said:
oakiecokie said:
Ragnarok said:
You are the one who said he didnt deny it at all. i am saying that he indirectly denied it.

Ah so only indirectly. Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa.Straws and clutching springs to mind.

-- Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:08 pm --

Ragnarok said:
First off, you are the one reading too much into it. Secondly, he might have been contacted by other clubs. Sensible men keep their options open at all times , especially in a cutthroat business like football. What i am saying here is that Mancini certainly didnt refuse to deny that he talked to Monaco, which you are implying he did. At best you could say that he neither denied nor confirmed it, although the thinly veiled sarcasm aimed at the journalists could be taken as a form of indirect denial.

Hahhaaaa.You that fucking confused your even backing yourself into a corner.
YCNMIU but you`re trying very hard.PMSL.
So at the end of the day you can say its complete bullshit that Monanco did not contact,nor did Bobby speak to them.

My whole conversation is based on what Mancini said/didnt say and not on whether the matter behind it is true or not. Clearly, you are having a hard time understanding it.

Not at all. For one thing I ain`t in the least bit concerned if Bobby has/had to talk to other Clubs or not.If you would care to show me if I have said otherwise then please show me.
You are very clear that Bobby was only jesting with his talk of 7 clubs and yet you also state he indirectly said this,that and the other.
As I`ve said before,you are now getting confused in what you`ve actually said and what you believe.
I am now (not at the time I didn`t) of the opinion that he did talk to possibly Monaco and if it wasn`t so,he could have quite easily have put the suggestions to bed and clearly stated "not true".
He chose not to and its whether
it was regarded as a piss take at the conference,or did he actually say it to try and difuse the situation,knowing it could have have come back to bite him on the arse.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
BillyShears said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Of course it was, just a little subtle for you two. Marwood will have noticed it and that was Mancini's intention after this latest leak to the press.

I'm sure it made Marwood weep tiny little My Little Pony tears.

Love the way our club is still a big fat panto complete with comedy villains.

City need a whole new PR department in my opinion. Kloss and her cronies are fucking useless.

I have never known such a negative so called fan towards our club as a whole as you! The media love idiots like you purely and simply because it stirs up a hornets nest between our fans which is clearly the intention and has done so on here.

You wouldn't be happy with a million quid in yer bank Billy! I think you need to get out more as City are clearly making you unhappy!

You misunderstand me mate (as do many on here to be fair). Overall I couldn't be happier with life in general and with City in particular. I've always said that for me the league is the priority and from that POV all is excellent. My point about Kloss and our PR department stems from the systematic shit stirring we've seen from the papers in the last two and half years. As we can see, the headlines are "Mancini refuses to deny Monaco talks". Had he said "the story is nonsense" then they couldn't use that headline. If the story was true, then City should've banned all questions about it.

oakiecokie said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
oakiecokie said:
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.So why didn`t he just deny it you soft twat ?? He was asked and he didn`t deny.He thought about something to say and then claimed 7 clubs.He was then asked about the weather in Monaco and he replied that what about the weather in Italy,indicating something most of us had already heard that Juve and Milan would have liked him.
So do you absolutely think for one moment that he has not been touted ??
"soft twat" ? Oh well if that help you to flex your pecs be my guest.

"Cantankerous ?" Oh well if that helps you to flex your pecs be my guest.
*shakes head at odd little internet man and walks away*

BillyShears said:
You misunderstand me mate (as do many on here to be fair). Overall I couldn't be happier with life in general and with City in particular. I've always said that for me the league is the priority and from that POV all is excellent. My point about Kloss and our PR department stems from the systematic shit stirring we've seen from the papers in the last two and half years. As we can see, the headlines are "Mancini refuses to deny Monaco talks". Had he said "the story is nonsense" then they couldn't use that headline. If the story was true, then City should've banned all questions about it.

totally agree<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:47 pm --<br /><br />
Ragnarok said:
:( I am not gay. I like all cartoons.

was only jokin

gay

BillyShears said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
BillyShears said:
I'm sure it made Marwood weep tiny little My Little Pony tears.

Love the way our club is still a big fat panto complete with comedy villains.

City need a whole new PR department in my opinion. Kloss and her cronies are fucking useless.

I have never known such a negative so called fan towards our club as a whole as you! The media love idiots like you purely and simply because it stirs up a hornets nest between our fans which is clearly the intention and has done so on here.

You wouldn't be happy with a million quid in yer bank Billy! I think you need to get out more as City are clearly making you unhappy!

The voice and reason of sanity.Well said.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:49 pm --<br /><br />
Gaylord du Bois said:
oakiecokie said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
"soft twat" ? Oh well if that help you to flex your pecs be my guest.

"Cantankerous ?" Oh well if that helps you to flex your pecs be my guest.
*shakes head at odd little internet man and walks away*

People and glass houses.Because I hold a different view point to yours ?? Deary me young man.

my sources from "inside the club "told me that mancini had been approached by the manager of the dog and duck pub ,but after consulting with some bluemoan forum users decided against the move"he is not all that"was the conclusion.they then turned their attention to marwood but after informing him that he would have to work within their buget constraints ,when enticing players i.e a free pint and a packet of crisps plus the bonus of abuse from one man and his dog on the touchline he declined .dont shoot the messanger its only what i was told.

BillyShears said:
My point about Kloss and our PR department stems from the systematic shit stirring we've seen from the papers in the last two and half years. As we can see, the headlines are "Mancini refuses to deny Monaco talks". Had he said "the story is nonsense" then they couldn't use that headline. If the story was true,then City should've banned all questions about it.

Was it Alistair Mackintosh that used this approach and threatened the press nearly every other week with legal action and bannings, etc. I seem to recall we lost a hell of a lot of good will with the press which we've been trying to rebuild ever since.

ped said:
my sources from "inside the club "told me that mancini had been approached by the manager of the dog and duck pub ,but after consulting with some bluemoan forum users decided against the move"he is not all that"was the conclusion.they then turned their attention to marwood but after informing him that he would have to work within their buget constraints ,when enticing players i.e a free pint and a packet of crisps plus the bonus of abuse from one man and his dog on the touchline he declined .dont shoot the messanger its only what i was told.

The total bastard.See I said there was something in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.