Mancini Almost Left To Manage Monaco

omcfc said:
Mancini is a very good, very experienced manager. Frankly, I'd be surprised if there wasn't any interest from other clubs.

If you're going out with a fit bird, she's still going to get a lot of interest from other guys, committed relationship or not.

Are you looking at my manager's arse ? Carpark now !

oakiecokie said:
Mikecini said:
oakiecokie said:
Fook off. ;) Actually I should change it to Cuba or Egypt now.

Chuckle, bit damp today in Turkey.

You out there on hols ?

Yes bud, back Sat too late for the game unfortunately. Staying close to where the golf was played a few week ago. It's the arse end of the season in honesty but managed to get some sunshine and recharge the batterieS so all good.

Mikecini said:
oakiecokie said:
Mikecini said:
Chuckle, bit damp today in Turkey.

You out there on hols ?

Yes bud, back Sat too late for the game unfortunately. Staying close to where the golf was played a few week ago. It's the arse end of the season in honesty but managed to get some sunshine and recharge the batterieS so all good.

One place we`ve never been to,but everyone you talk to gives it some good great ratings.

oakiecokie said:
Mikecini said:
oakiecokie said:
You out there on hols ?

One place we`ve never been to,but everyone you talk to gives it some good great ratings.

Second time for us. Only came this time on price and short flight time. £1500 AI for 2 weeks five star for two. I'd recommend it though.

You know what? I understand that many of you want to have a manager and squad that are loyal to the death. I know you'd love to have Mancini 100% CTID, but we live in a place called reality. I think that if you believe he wasn't entertaining thoughts of his next job when the writing was appearing on the wall, you do a great disservice to his intelligence.

How many of you have ever been on the verge of a potential sacking and said "fuck it, I love this place that's about to be rid of me so much that I won't be an intelligent human being and protect my own interests by having a backup plan".

Could the story be bullshit? Probably. Is it some controversy if it's not bullshit? Only a fucking idiot would think so.

So what if Mancini was keeping his options open. The main thing is he stayed focused on his job here, won the title and signed a new five year contract.

Just seen Bobbys press conference on SSN.

Its not surprising he is and has been courted by 8 or so clubs ...... he is one of the best managers in the buisness !

Monaco though ? a second tier french club with the same support as Blackpool ? Guess they were bottom of the list then ???? pmsl.

Yet another example of dross journalism if you ask me.

Dodge MCFC said:
Just seen Bobbys press conference on SSN.

Its not surprising he is and has been courted by 8 or so clubs ...... he is one of the best managers in the buisness !

Monaco though ? a second tier french club with the same support as Blackpool ? Guess they were bottom of the list then ???? pmsl.

Yet another example of dross journalism if you ask me.

Monaco has been bought buy a billionaire Russian who wants to get the club back to the top of French football, expect them to rival PSG in the near future because when they are promoted, the owner wants to spend to get the club back to the club it used to be!

They offered Mancini 6.5m a year, being in Monaco that Is tax free, Mancini is on 7.5m here and still would not earn that with tax being deducted! Fair play to him for sticking around, but would you leave City currently? One of the top teams in England, great transfer kitty every Sunmer and January, good backing from the owners!

Mancini is a fantastic domestic manager but he is not one of the best, at European level he is yet to impress, and until he shows he can do it on the European stage you can put him up there with the best in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.