Mancini Almost Left To Manage Monaco

sam-caddick said:
Dodge MCFC said:
Just seen Bobbys press conference on SSN.

Its not surprising he is and has been courted by 8 or so clubs ...... he is one of the best managers in the buisness !

Monaco though ? a second tier french club with the same support as Blackpool ? Guess they were bottom of the list then ???? pmsl.

Yet another example of dross journalism if you ask me.

Monaco has been bought buy a billionaire Russian who wants to get the club back to the top of French football, expect them to rival PSG in the near future because when they are promoted, the owner wants to spend to get the club back to the club it used to be!

They offered Mancini 6.5m a year, being in Monaco that Is tax free, Mancini is on 7.5m here and still would not earn that with tax being deducted! Fair play to him for sticking around, but would you leave City currently? One of the top teams in England, great transfer kitty every Sunmer and January, good backing from the owners!

Mancini is a fantastic domestic manager but he is not one of the best, at European level he is yet to impress, and until he shows he can do it on the European stage you can put him up there with the best in my opinion.

mancini is on 5 years £7m a year after tax.

a lot of money for an "european football" ass like he is.

MSP said:
Mancio said:
stony said:
What is your source for this ?

all italian newspaper and a fact : players and managers wages figures are always "after tax" , everywhere in the world.

In Italy yes, in England definitely not.

in italy , in spain , in france , everywhere , so when an european source call a figure that must be intended "after tax"

Mancio said:
stony said:
Mancio said:

What is your source for this ?

all italian newspaper and a fact : players and managers wages figures are always "after tax" , everywhere in the world , as opposite as you are used to believe there in England

The highest tax rate in the UK is 68%. Mancinis wage may very well be £7M pa but that is before tax. I couldn't give a shit what some Italian paper says, there is no way Mancini is getting that after tax. Not a fucking chance.

Mancio said:
MSP said:
Mancio said:
all italian newspaper and a fact : players and managers wages figures are always "after tax" , everywhere in the world.

In Italy yes, in England definitely not.

in italy , in spain , in france , everywhere , so when an european source call a figure that must be intended "after tax"

England wages are quoted before tax, it doesn't matter what source quotes it when there's no 40% difference in amount of English and European sources.

If some player is on 150k pounds week in England (some 180k eur) and European source doesn't quote that he is on 250k but on 180k then they are quoting the English amount and that's before tax.

And I'm not sure that all Europe is using after tax amounts, I'm closer to believe it's Italy only. Otherwise Spanish and German quoted wages would be monstrous ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.