Mancini and Milner

who else do you play on the left? When Balotelli isn't playing there's no-one, and don't say Silva because his style would be far more shackled than Milner if forced to work solely on the wing

u2fme2 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Milner was our best player.
now you are talking utter bollocks

Only one to run round and make any real effort to try and change the game, good movement, AJ, Silva, Yaya, Tevez did precisely fuck all and it showed when he went off how we did pretty much nothing.

The defence had nothing to do all game, so they're irrelevant.

Milner is all about work rate, good passing and getting forward from midfield. He has been frustrated with himself because he has been so isolated on the wings, and in the centre he is much better. Need to play people in their best positions. Silva needs a free role, Milner needs to be in the middle, we don't need yaya and De Jong at home. Yaya doesn't offer anything that Milner can't do and at home we need to put pressure on the opposition by being more attacking. Another striker on or some pace in SWP would be much better than filling the centre. It will take time, Im so frustrated after these last two results, but I was so pissed off when we lost to Spurs and missed out on 4th, and so far we are still in 4th despite bad form. And I have seen City play fantastic football under Mancini such as against Liverpool, first 15mins v Wolves and against West Brom until sending off of Balo. So I just await the times when we are consistently that good.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
u2fme2 said:
now you are talking utter bollocks

Only one to run round and make any real effort to try and change the game, good movement, AJ, Silva, Yaya, Tevez did precisely fuck all and it showed when he went off how we did pretty much nothing.

I agree.

Utterly baffling substitutions. Something the hughers Outers always raised at every oppurtunity... none were as shit as they are now.

GStar said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

I agree.

Utterly baffling substitutions. Something the hughers Outers always raised at every oppurtunity... none were as shit as they are now.

Hughes and Mancini have both baffled me on many an occassion.

Then again, I wouldn't have the nouse to put an £18m striker in Jo on the bench when I had no intention of playing him even when we needed a goal...

Recent performances are making me feel longingly for Elano and Robinho, even Bellamy, I just want creativity, skill, wow moments and somebody on the wing with some fucking pace that can scare the shit out of the defenders, somebody with good delivery and a bloody striker who is tall, can score, head, run and not fall out with the manager...and stay fit...

Haven't we been here before, like 3 times?

GStar said:

Get over it. He's gone.

Milner was my man of the match yesterday,he seemed to take it on himself to make things happen.

bluejase said:
de niro said:
the dressing room went some time ago.

If he's lost the dressing room then why are they still playing the way he want's them to?

(which is something you alluded to a previous post)

Wouldn't they all be playing their own game?

Cause their paid 60,000 pounds + a week?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.