Mancini and Milner

de niro said:
Bombo said:
So did I, he's gonna completely lose the dressing room, if he hasn't already. Like bringing ade on for 2 minutes stupid move that just disenchants the player.

the dressing room went some time ago.

Nonsense

Calm down. We had over 20 rip roaring shots at goal. Foster didn't know what had hit him such was our fluid attacking force. We kept another clean sheet too. Rome want built in a century...

Joycee Banercheck said:
Calm down. We had over 20 rip roaring shots at goal. Foster didn't know what had hit him such was our fluid attacking force. We kept another clean sheet too. Rome want built in a century...
Lol, cruel.

My advise for MR.Roberto Mancini

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so9DBHCo64Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so9DBHCo64Q</a>

de niro said:
hilts said:
you werent saying that after the arsenal game, do you change your mind weekly or monthly?

not changed at all, i have said for ages that the players dont like bob's training or tactics. what i did say and still think the same is mancini has made these players into a unit and they stand together toe to toe, i love that mentality in them.

you will have to make your mind up, one minute he's lost the dressing room
and the next he's got them into unit standing toe to toe together.

i wish people would say these things after a win.
there might a bit of credibilty then

tonea2003 said:
de niro said:
not changed at all, i have said for ages that the players dont like bob's training or tactics. what i did say and still think the same is mancini has made these players into a unit and they stand together toe to toe, i love that mentality in them.

you will have to make your mind up, one minute he's lost the dressing room
and the next he's got them into unit standing toe to toe together.

i wish people would say these things after a win.
there might a bit of credibilty then

they are standing toe to toe, they dont like playing the way we are yet they stick together and get on with it, mancini has instilled that in them, they are a formidable unit. it does'nt mean they are doing it for the manager, in may be in spite of him. mancini is a belting bloke and has class all over him but if we are being honest here there is not one person happy with his tactics, not the players, not the fans and soon not the box office. our owners want a return on their money and will not stand by and watch the gates fall. we sell less programmes, we drink less beer, less people buy shirts with a name on the back. most important of all the players will want out, well its been bloody hard work attracting these players in the first place, young james was a revelation at villa, he's well out of sorts now cos he's not used properly. yaya was world class at barca, we are draining the life out of him. it cannot go on.
i love these players i love their battling qualities but lets see them battle opposing sides rather than a system they niether like or can get to grips with.
if its one or the other i say keep the players and change the manager.
it can all be avioded by the manager using the players properly and trying to win a game for once.

Bluemoon115 said:
Ntini77 said:
Shit management or not, Milner is an extremely limited player.
Agreed.

I don't know what Hughes was thinking when he signed him.

Rag ****.

Oh, wait...

Yeah Milner might be Mancini's , RSC, Lescott, TBH, Adebayor etc

Although I suspect we might get a bit more playing time out of him, and sweat, than the quartet Hughes bought at great expense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.